Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO

Trick question @Trinity11 .

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Their marketing plan is to show the TSV every 15 minutes for a half-hour so viewers buy it out of desperation to see something else. Lol

@SunValley   Not working here...changing the channel. So are others. Maybe they need to re-evaluate their marketing plan.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

Their marketing plan is to show the TSV every 15 minutes for a half-hour so viewers buy it out of desperation to see something else. Lol

@SunValley   Not working here...changing the channel. So are others. Maybe they need to re-evaluate their marketing plan.

@Shanus  not working for me either. Just how much slathering does one need to watch today...

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I guess they make more money on Josie's products than they do on fashion items.  Can't think of any other reason why they would show so few fashions on what's supposed to be a "style" show.

@Krimpette   Could it be all TSVs aren't selling as well as we think and they're stuck w/ them at the end of the day? I've seen many TSVs back online the next day for a few dollars more.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Sadly, QVC TSV prices just don't seem to be the value they once were.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, the whole story of the ladies in Morocco hand opening argan nuts for the beautiful, rich lady from the United States seems bogus.  I wonder how much she pays each native woman?  Why would they do this to make Josie rich,  I mean richer?  I saw the video with the beautiful Josie walking among the trees,  then we saw the rather plain looking employees cracking open the nuts for her...it just looks fake and bogus.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Save yourself the aggravation and don't bother watching QVC today if it's going to bother you.  That's what I plan on doing.

I have/had no intention of watching beyond AMS.  However, that was ruined for today. Smiley Sad

Sorry it spoiled AMS for you.  I hate when you settle all in to watch and either a host you don't like spoils it or something like this does.  When I saw what was coming up for the TSV before midnight, I said "self, no QVC for you today." 

Honored Contributor

Like the My Pillow, they’re going to wear us down until every household in America owns at least one JM Argan Oil product.  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Josie gets power washed before she leaves the building.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I wonder if Josie gets power washed before she leaves the building.

Hee...  I L-ed OL. Woman LOL