Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Amen, they do it every time Josie has a TSV.   I changed to Q2.

@Imaoldhippie   I'm watching the Food Channel. Trisha's cooking yummy Southern stuff! 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Save yourself the aggravation and don't bother watching QVC today if it's going to bother you.  That's what I plan on doing.

@rms1954   I've been saving myself that aggravation more and more. 👍🏻

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Save yourself the aggravation and don't bother watching QVC today if it's going to bother you.  That's what I plan on doing.

I have/had no intention of watching beyond AMS.  However, that was ruined for today. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

If I never saw Josie Maran or her over-priced grease again, it would make me a very happy person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I agree.  Every time I switched over to see AM Style, they were showing the TSV.  I gave up and watched Curtis Stone instead.

Love Curtis Stone...he is so pleasant and good looking.

Honored Contributor

I find the entire spiel from Josie comical.

I don't watch QVC anymore but wanted to see Josie and I was admiring her new hair, I noticed a lot had changed in two years since I last saw her.

Does anyone really believe that it is because of one of her potions that she looks ten years younger today than a few years ago? LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, since this TSV is an annoying issue all day, every day, I DVR my shows. Watch them a few hrs. later. I skip through the TSVs and other foolishness. It's helpful w/ the generic GIFT SHOWS. I can view a 3 hr. show in 15 min.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I don't watch QVC anymore but wanted to see Josie and I was admiring her new hair, I noticed a lot had changed in two years since I last saw her.

Does anyone really believe that it is because of one of her potions that she looks ten years younger today than a few years ago? LOL

@Trinity11   Do you?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11   Do you?

No I don't think she looks younger because of her topicals. Nobody ages in reverse @Shanus .

I saw the beautiful Michelle Pheiffer recently and she had really good "work." She looked almost twenty years younger than she did in a recent movie. I highly doubt that using argon oil would have changed much of anything...

Respected Contributor

Their marketing plan is to show the TSV every 15 minutes for a half-hour so viewers buy it out of desperation to see something else. Lol