Honored Contributor

OMG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO

.... SHOW THIS STUPID TSV DURING AM STYLE!!???!!

Yes, I'm screaming.  But I feel better now.

Carry on...

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO

@faeriemoon wrote:

.... SHOW THIS STUPID TSV DURING AM STYLE!!???!!

Yes, I'm screaming.  But I feel better now.

Carry on...

I’d say at least more than enough to make you scream.maybe it isn’t selling well.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  After it being on for what, 5 hours or more before AM Style?  And already it's been shown 3-4 times DURING the show?  Oh, how I long for the days when AM Style was predominantly fashions.  Off to watch Curtis Stone.  (Sorry, Leah, they're ruining your Saturday morning shows, IMHO.)

Honored Contributor

Amen, they do it every time Josie has a TSV.   I changed to Q2.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Save yourself the aggravation and don't bother watching QVC today if it's going to bother you.  That's what I plan on doing.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Every time I switched over to see AM Style, they were showing the TSV.  I gave up and watched Curtis Stone instead.

Honored Contributor

Even if Leah were showing clothes, there wouldn't be a single item for me to consider.  Temperatures are still in the mid-80's at least in southern Florida -  and fashion retail ignores us for months on end.  

I did buy the Denim & Co, jersey plaid shirt that was the TSV a few weeks ago-   haven't watched any fashion since.  Spring will follow winter once again and I will then.   

BTW-  for anyone who likes classic looks, I love that shirt.

Esteemed Contributor

From my understanding....Josie really lives in CA but bought digs in PA to be on the Q.  So I suspect when she comes East - Q has to give her lots and lots of TV time.  (contract)    So we 'suffer' unless we ..........change the channel.

OP I agree/u

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I agree.  Every time I switched over to see AM Style, they were showing the TSV.  I gave up and watched Curtis Stone instead.

So frustrating!!  AMS is the only Q show I actually sit down and watch.  Enjoy my Saturday morning coffee and AMS.  Not only did they show the TSV at least three or four times, but the presentations were no less than twenty minutes!!  There were hardly any items in the show!

Honored Contributor

I guess they make more money on Josie's products than they do on fashion items.  Can't think of any other reason why they would show so few fashions on what's supposed to be a "style" show.