Honored Contributor

Re: OK you ask for it here's my collection

Wish they were cheap LOL so does DH Linea leather with those knit sleeves was couple of yrs ago, but, not throwing it out for 200. Jackets are always in style.

Yep, I post pics nothing to be ashamed of I might get a Hollywood movie offer and go and audition. ROFL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sharke, your collection is astonishing! I also like jean jackets.

As they said in the Wizard of Oz ‘Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain’. You never know what you’ll meet on these forums.

Oh, and we have Christopher Banks in my area. Keep the pictures coming!

Honored Contributor

I love their clothes and that 10.00 coupon on top of a sale usually gets me in the store. LOL

Yep, takes all kinds to make the world go around. ROFL

mmmmmmmmmmm maybe I'll put up my jewelry collection

Nah.................................LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Many of the jackets and Blazers look outdated and cheap, sorry! I am assuming since you posted photos, that you are okay with comments/constructive criticism. The D&C and anything from Kohls could be replaced. I have never heard of Christopher Banks. Try JJill and Nordstrom for sales!

@Tinkerbell3.  Please enlighten us; what does a modern uncheap jean jacket look like?  This style has been worn by Southwesterners for at least 100 years.  Its a classic and is timeless.  I hate the drab, frumpy clothes from JJill.  Nordstrom is over-rated.

I don't think critical comments were requested.  I'm sure they weren't appreciated.  Speaking of outdated...you need to update your attitude and notice what people are wearing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Many of the jackets and Blazers look outdated and cheap, sorry! I am assuming since you posted photos, that you are okay with comments/constructive criticism. The D&C and anything from Kohls could be replaced. I have never heard of Christopher Banks. Try JJill and Nordstrom for sales!

@Tinkerbell3 :My mother always said "if you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything".  Come on............

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Wish they were cheap LOL so does DH Linea leather with those knit sleeves was couple of yrs ago, but, not throwing it out for 200. Jackets are always in style.

Yep, I post pics nothing to be ashamed of I might get a Hollywood movie offer and go and audition. ROFL

Sharke, Pay no attention to the idiot who posted that rude comment.  Usually people who do that are jealous of you and not happy in life.  I BET she wished she had a collection of jackets like you do. Keep on posting pics as I for one love it!  She evidently did not have a proper unbringing and has no manners.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE:  I've got one word to say: OMG!!!!!!Smiley Surprised

What a collection!  Do you get around to wearing them (all) at one time or another? How long have you been collecting them? I thought I was being excessive with SIX denim jackets. I've got nothin' on you!!! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Sharke, Pay no attention to the idiot who posted that rude comment.  Usually people who do that are jealous of you and not happy in life.  I BET she wished she had a collection of jackets like you do. Keep on posting pics as I for one love it!  She evidently did not have a proper unbringing and has no manners.

Thank you, luv !

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I wear to church on Sun. They keep the thermostat pretty low

We go out to lunch every Mon. to a nice restaurant.

Go flea marketing and to the community sidewalk weekends every other

Sat. Mornings are cool around here, easy to take something with you and then, when temps rise, sun comes out easy on easy off.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3:   NOT COOL!!!