Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK you ask for it here's my collection

Wow! You could open your own little boutique. Your jean jacket collection is impressive. I own one...a navy corduroy one. I gotta get bizzy.😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Can I borrow a pink one...you have extra...wow you are a collector.Thanks for the closet trip.

Honored Contributor

Hey @SharkE , Here's  a new D&C jean jacket.  A365264

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I’m a jacket girl too!  I have about 25% of what you have.  Your collection is beautiful!  Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to see others closets. My closet  is smashed with clothes!  And then there are the drawers of rolled jeans and maxi dresses. Up top are bins of winter clothes. Oh boy. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE you are officially my hero...I had so many jackets that I finally broke down and gave some away. I have sooooo many leather jackets (DB, D&C, and other special made ones) and to date have not been able to wear not one of them because the south Georgia weather does not get that cold. I do wear my jean jackets with my maxi dresses in the summer and fall months!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hey @SharkE , Here's  a new D&C jean jacket.  A365264

Cute, but, kind of short and nothing spectacular about it. LOL

Honored Contributor

Very nice collection.  I love jackets too.  I have a lot too.  I feel if you have black pants and a top and put a nice jacket on you are ready to go anywhere.   Sometimes I feel I have too many clothes, but they all fit and I can't see getting rid of them and then needing something.  My problem is some are a little too dressy (like Linea) for the way people dress here now plus I don't go to fancy restaurants, etc. any more.   I did donate a lot last year because some were older and fit too baggy partly because I did lose some weight but also because QVC's sizes were just too large and long on me.  

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Wow! You could open your own little boutique. Your jean jacket collection is impressive. I own one...a navy corduroy one. I gotta get bizzy.😁

Yep, girl . Think I got a pic of me in a beige corduroy LOL

^smdancing.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh sharke-----your gonna hate me---I gave away about 15 assorted styles of jackets!!!! Most of them were suede. Got a couple more on the to go pile now too!!!

Shoes were my downfall--gave away 50 pair recently too. Yikes!!

Honored Contributor

That's funny I never was much for shoes. Pretty much just a Clarke's and Birkenstocks gal.  On TV you see women having 100 pair, but, thankfully I never was crazy about them.