Respected Contributor

Re: OK ENOUGH WITH JILL AND THAT OBIE BELT ALREADY

@lolakimono wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

A few bells and whistles would be a nice addition to the Obi. Or maybe a few ribbons and bows. Oh well, there's so much you can do with a belt.

Coming this Christmas- the Jingle Obi!

Then Santa will order one for Mrs, Clause! " Bow and Go!" ,LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

A few bells and whistles would be a nice addition to the Obi. Or maybe a few ribbons and bows. Oh well, there's so much you can do with a belt.

Coming this Christmas- the Jingle Obi!

Then Santa will order one for Mrs, Clause! " Bow and Go!" ,LOL.

You can dress the Obi up or you can dress it down.

Honored Contributor

They sure sold a lot of them.........there must be quite a few Obi belt-wearers wandering around....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm always amused when they show petite Amy wearing her Obi belt.  My waist is 25" and it was much too big....I could not close it because it was not made for small waists whatsoever BUT if I was wearing my battery pack under it or if I was layered up with Lori G and then topped off with a faux leather jacket, I'm sure it would fit just fine.....D'OH

Respected Contributor

I think I can clear up some of the hullabalu here. Smiley Happy I heard Jill say yesterday that they are not bringing this Obi belt back again after it sells out. She stated that they will be bringing out something new. So maybe this means the Obi will be another trend this season going bye bye. Shawn K. loves them too, so maybe she will be wearing them until who knows when, but I think they will go out as fast as they showed up. They are not attractive on any  of the girls, but that is my opinion and obviously some of you agree and others don't. The price is a deal killer for a piece of leather. 

Honored Contributor

J. put the lightest color over her short leather jacket.......not a good look.  (Oh, Gosh, forgive me for being so negative.)  But, after it was on, she must have looked in the moniter, and then she removed it  and put it on underneath her jacket, which looked a lot better.  (Rolling eyes to myself)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Jill said that this Obi belt will not becoming back..BUT the OBI belt will be back with different looks..Probably Fringes or something else...This current OBI belt in Black is on WAITLIST..and they sold out of so many colors..They gave a figure of how many they actually sold and it was THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS.... Jill actually said that she will try to keep this configuration of the OBI in Black if she could....So, THE OBI is here to stay...and why wouldn't it..if you QVC sold THOUSANDS of something and always REORDERING it...you would keep on selling it too....

Super Contributor

I too have had enough of the belt!!  Why not give one as a freebie to everyone that signs up for a Q card??  Every single time Jill came on with GILI, out came this belt!!  Enough!!