Honored Contributor

Re: OK ENOUGH WITH JILL AND THAT OBIE BELT ALREADY

The Obi gets its own meeting - new colors and fringe and grommets are coming.

LOL

Honored Contributor

Is it still $89 ?   Looks as though they ordered way too many of them, and they are pushing to sell them.  Maybe if they lowered the price to, say, $49, they would sell a lot more quickly, 'once and for all'.  (lol and rolling eyes)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Enough will all the threads about this belt!!!!!  No one is forcing anyone to buy it.   

Honored Contributor

Just having fun.........'Fun-day Monday' 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

It's just a little lighthearted poke in the eye at the Q pushing  certain items a LOT. The Obi makes an appearance on almost every GILI item. I wouldn't be surprised if the Roma tote came out with an obi tied around it,lol. Of course if this is not anyone's idea of fun then it's easy to just ignore the threads.  No one is forced to buy that obi,or read the threads about it.  

Honored Contributor

obi belts are perfectly fine.

jill is perfectly fine.....both of them.

the pricing is perfectly fine.

so glad that there are MILLIONS of choices on where to shop and what to buy in person, by phone, or on the worldwide web. i dont go into nordstrom and start bashing the policies or the pricing that i think are out of line or items i am tired of seeing. i just move on and find something that DOES work for me......style wise and price wise.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I haven't read the other replies/pages, but: Hey, just joking around..........'Struck me funny' when I opened this thread.  Many of us could do 'stand up' comedy, more or less. ( Well, maybe only a line or two....... )  I'm sure Jill would find some of the lighthearted ones humorous.  I know, I would. 

Super Contributor

Lisa had style, class and taste. She didn't throw items together for the sake of a sale and called it fashion. Camo, cargo pants and heals? REALLY?! We are not 12.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only reason I can think of that the hosts or Jill Martin would continually wear that obi belt is because the top they're selling really is not figure flattering on them and they need to cinch it in.  

Respected Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I own two, one black and the other tan. I bought them b/c of LR's presentations on them, not b/c of the new GILI line.  Yes, they are versatile but enough with the hard sell on this product. I almost always change the channel when GILI and Jill M. is on.  I do not care for her presentation style or her clothing style.  One day during an accessories show, and before I got a chance to mute her segment, I heard Jill say that they had more styles or colors coming soon! I cannot wait for an hour long Obi belt presentatin LOL!

Oh gawd noooooooooooooooooo!