Super Contributor

Re: OK, Anybody Watching OUTLANDER?

I'm just now watching my first episode. I know, don't judge.

How many seasons and where does tonight's episode fall?

Thanks.

War Eagle!
Super Contributor

Love the books! Have read them all more than once! I broke down and ordered Starz on Friday. I watched the whole season yesterday! I love the show! The casting is great and so is the acting, lighting etc! I'll need to read the books again between now and April. I'm IN for Scotland!
Valued Contributor

I have read the books. I am very much enjoying this...very much. Claire and Jamie were in my mind for so many years and it is a pleasure to see it so beautifully done. I don't quibble with things not in the books, I like seeing this beautiful scenery. I hope you all saw how beautiful my ancestors homeland is. DH and I spent 3 weeks driving around the highlands, seeing my family roots. Have you walked the grounds in Culloden? I have. I can tell you it is every bit as moving and quite striking as you would expect. I was there before I read the books. I felt the terrible sadness.

Trusted Contributor

I vote for Sam Heughan for People's Sexiest Man Alive. No competition!

Valued Contributor

On 9/29/2014 crdlb said:

What role does Sam play? Jamie? I think Jamie is gorgeous but for some reason Dougall, the uncle, really rings my bell. I think it is because he is so stoic and kind of turns his head a little to the side almost as if he can't bear to look at Claire, but he wants to look at her so badly. Deep water; what is he thinking? I know he's "older" but there is something about him. I'll settle for either; choices, choices.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

OK, I looked Sam up and that's Jamie.. He is getting better looking as he ages. Face, hair and body; that's not fair to the other men.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/29/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 9/29/2014 crdlb said:

What role does Sam play? Jamie? I think Jamie is gorgeous but for some reason Dougall, the uncle, really rings my bell. I think it is because he is so stoic and kind of turns his head a little to the side almost as if he can't bear to look at Claire, but he wants to look at her so badly. Deep water; what is he thinking? I know he's "older" but there is something about him. I'll settle for either; choices, choices.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

OK, I looked Sam up and that's Jamie.. He is getting better looking as he ages. Face, hair and body; that's not fair to the other men.

Oh, I like Dougal, too. All the Highlanders have a rugged appeal. But Jamie is just so perfect.

Super Contributor

Trying to get into it, but, not sure yet.