Honored Contributor

Re: OH NO....ANOTHER COAT I LOVE!!

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1, do you have an iPhone? Or iPad? I can walk you through posting a pic if you do when your beauty arrives. 

Thanks Maggie.  I do have one.  I am going to look at the local store either Friday or Saturday to see if it's in stock.  If it's not, I'll have them order it with  my birthday coupon from the store.  I'll reach out to you upon receipt, and perhaps you can help me post a picture  of my coat even if I"m not wearing it, LOL!! Smiley Happy  (You're so sweet)

@winamac1@MaggieMack

We want to see you model it!  Does your hubby have any closet space? Hee, hee, just kidding.  When Lola was helping me with a dress for a recent reunion, I posted it on the board, me modeling it, ala Lola style, from the neck down so no one could see my face.  Don't feel uncomfortable doing so.  Nothing has ever backfired on me or Lola, as she never mentioned it.

Smiley Happy

I'm sure you looked fabulous in it!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This is beautiful.

It's sold out at stores within 100 miles of me.  LOL

Respected Contributor

oh win, i'm not a trench person, but this is speical i think.  really, really cute!

@winamac1

Esteemed Contributor

I am a "coat aholic"  too but I have more coats than I have closets for and still want more.....and whats even worse is that I hardly go anywhere anymore !!!

Good thing that  searching all the coats on Amazon.com wears me out so much  I don't buy  them .