Honored Contributor

Re: OH NO....ANOTHER COAT I LOVE!!

@Bird mama wrote:

@winamac1

This coat is so beautiful, I actually went to the website to look at it, lol.  It's out of stock in stores that are within a 50 mile radius of me.  One of the reviewers was 5'10 and I thought, wow, sleeves were long enough for her!

Bernie--you need this!! Smiley Happy 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1

According to the size guide, (bust) a medium should fit me.  But, their sizing is so weird I might take a large.  Please have hubby take a pic and post on the board.  Don't be shy. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@winamac1

According to the size guide, (bust) a medium should fit me.  But, their sizing is so weird I might take a large.  Please have hubby take a pic and post on the board.  Don't be shy. 😊

I don't know how to, LOL.  Hubby is a softwear engineer and he is clueless on photo posting as well, LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, do you have an iPhone? Or iPad? I can walk you through posting a pic if you do when your beauty arrives. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1, do you have an iPhone? Or iPad? I can walk you through posting a pic if you do when your beauty arrives. 

Thanks Maggie.  I do have one.  I am going to look at the local store either Friday or Saturday to see if it's in stock.  If it's not, I'll have them order it with  my birthday coupon from the store.  I'll reach out to you upon receipt, and perhaps you can help me post a picture  of my coat even if I"m not wearing it, LOL!! Smiley Happy  (You're so sweet)

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, happy to help! It is pretty easy, I've written the instructions for someone else and it worked! You should be posting pics with the rest of us . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1, happy to help! It is pretty easy, I've written the instructions for someone else and it worked! You should be posting pics with the rest of us . . .

Thanks! 

BUT...easy for you may not mean easy for me!  (lol) Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@winamac1

From one coat-addict to another:  Love. This. Coat. Run. Don't. Walk. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Winamac

Win, when I received the email, I immediately thought of you!  This is a beautiful coat and a percent off coupon sort of seals the deal!  Do post a picture!

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

Thanks Maggie.  I do have one.  I am going to look at the local store either Friday or Saturday to see if it's in stock.  If it's not, I'll have them order it with  my birthday coupon from the store.  I'll reach out to you upon receipt, and perhaps you can help me post a picture  of my coat even if I"m not wearing it, LOL!! Smiley Happy  (You're so sweet)

@winamac1@MaggieMack

We want to see you model it!  Does your hubby have any closet space? Hee, hee, just kidding.  When Lola was helping me with a dress for a recent reunion, I posted it on the board, me modeling it, ala Lola style, from the neck down so no one could see my face.  Don't feel uncomfortable doing so.  Nothing has ever backfired on me or Lola, as she never mentioned it.