Honored Contributor

Re: OH MY! Return Policy Changes

There's no policy change.  Original shipping and the return label charge, if you use it, are all that's deducted.

Respected Contributor

@SBK wrote:

" I ordered two of these vest in the same size, different colors. I sent them back because I actually didn't care for the fit on me, but my issue here, and why I am giving this only 1 STAR is because even though I ordered them both in the same size, they had two different size fits. One was true to size and the other was 1 size LARGER. Very obvious, so I sent them back. Now here is the second OH MY! WE all pay $3.00 S&H to get each item and then another $6.95 to return, but DID YOU KNOW they are also charging another $2.95 per item for them being RETURNED!! The customer service rep told me they instated this policy about 6 months ago as the "powers that be" want consumers to be more judicious it order properly resulting in less returns. So since I, like many others, order regularly and know my size and choices, hit a BIG problem when the items in one line vary greatly in cut and sizing. There are complaints about this riddled ALL OVER LOGO reviews! I find it very poor policy when quality control on the part of the manufacturer is required to be paid for by the consumer. And it makes me sad because I have been a longtime consumer at QVC and truly love the LOGO line, but if the sizing issues are not remedied and I am required to pay for the inconsistencies it will most certainly affect any future purchases. OH MY, Lori and QVC please remedy this issue and hear your consumers, this is poor form. "

My first post ever was alerting people here  to this very issue re return shipping costs. When I complained, the cs rep said that basically it is a restocking fee, although she said she shouldn't use that term. In addition, yes, yes, sizing is a problem. I have done as you have and ordered two or more of the identical item, only to find that they do not fit the same. Some posters have suggested that buyers are too lazy to check the size chart. I check the chart, I measure myself, and I sometimes ask about fit in product Q&A or in these boards. I do not order without being careful. But I still get burned. I used to buy and wear a lot from QVC, but first the fabrics got cheaper and quality went down and then the once-consistent sizing ended. I am not buying much now at all. I am back to talbot's for well-priced basics with quality and sizing I can count on.

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I never use QVC's return label.  Always take the extra effort to retrurn on my own.

Occasional Contributor

An item is shipped with a $3.00 S&H charge. If it is returned you pay the $6.95 per the return label. Once they receive your return another $2.95 is deducted from you refund. So the actual cost of returning an item is $9.90. And no this does not seem to be written in their policy anywhere that I can find. I was just told of this when I called to inquire into why my refund for an order seemed to be less than what it should have been. Customer service told me it was instated approx. 6 months ago and then explained what I detailed in my original post. The $2.95 is completely separate from the original $3.00 S&H fee.  SBK 

Honored Contributor

Can some one find this on the website, this seems to be a case when 1+1 does not =2.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @SBK. I just returned 4 items in a box (I paid return shipping) and they still deducted more than the original shipping so something is up. They even deducted the $3 ship plus that $2.95 on 2 items I returned because of a  defective zipper on one and the 2nd item had a horrible odor that didn't come out with airing or washing.   So I am done....I've spent lots here but have also returned lots due to sizing issues/defects I will really miss one line but ultimately they don't want customers anymore.  This latest return is a mess and I'll have to call....one item shows  $0!!  In the end I'll be saving money but I have a couple more returbs to get thru( bracelet with a clasp that didn't work and leggings where I ordered a sm and received 1x) I'm a low learner that I've continued to order here with all the poor quality control.   mad at myself for continuing to try just because of the ease of ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

This is why I never use QVC's return label.  Always take the extra effort to retrurn on my own.

Sometimes it truly is cheaper to use Q's return label.  I've sent back items on my own and paid more!!  ugggh

s/h is absurd anymore.  I hate Q's return policy now.  HSN has a better policy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Can any one show me where on this site it says an addional $2.95 restocking fee will be deducted.

thank you.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

This is why I rarely order any clothes or shoes from QVC.  Sizing is off and it is so hard to know how something is going to look and fit WITHOUT TRYING IT ON FIRST.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

You're right.  I don't see it either, unless there is deliberate obfuscation.