Esteemed Contributor

Re: OBI BELT TSV

[ Edited ]

You can see Jill Martin wearing the obi belt with just about everything in the February Insider as there are before and after photos of her with and without the belt. Frankly in most of the photos she looks better without the belt like when she's wearing an LBD as the belt visually cuts her in half.

Honored Contributor

Should I have said I won't be buying this TSV.  lol! Smiley Happy 

where's the wink emoticon?????????????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Should I have said I won't be buying this TSV.  lol! Smiley Happy 

where's the wink emoticon?????????????

Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I could watch this belt presented all day and it still could never be as bad as the hour long shows of electronics or beds.

Trusted Contributor

well if it's that bad I should cancel my order.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: OBI BELT TSV

[ Edited ]

@dperry wrote:

It's a nice belt. We are just poking fun at QVC because they put the belt over any outfit ,on every host,guest vendor,chair,Christmas tree, vacuum cleaner,etc and say it looks good on everyone (and everything,LOL). Plus, they show it so many times it has become a legend,LOL.It's a silly joke. From your post, it sounds like you will look nice in the OBI. I,on the other hand,lost a huge amount of weight and the OBI would totally roll up on me still,LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@dperry wrote:

@Squirrel Lover, I had the nerve to face the madding crowd and buy one of the previous obi belts here, lol! They are nice and can enhance the look of an outfit. If I needed another one, I have two, I would definitely buy. It is a much better price than before, and I like that this one is a little narrower. And the color selection is very nice, especially the golden one.

Kicking the the obi belt to the curb has a cult following here now, but it is all in fun (well, mostly!)

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby

I just had a visual of them chasing down workers, vendors, anything that moves so that they can wrap that belt around them and tell them how slimming and great it looks.

Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack, I like the golden color and may get it if it is narrower.

Valued Contributor

I really have to laugh everytime I read a thread about the OBI Belt..Seriously...Do you all HONESTLY think that they would keep on selling this belt if it wasn't a MONEY MAKER..? You all put it down and you won't buy one and anyone who does is an idiot. Well....They have literally sold THOUSANDS of these belts and YES that is why you are seeing a OBI Belt TSV...So, I'm guessing that you all must be WRONG about this. Ya Think????