Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, would love some help.

Last night on PMS, Kate was wearing an OBI belt that LR said would be posted on her Facebook on Thurs. I am guessing a new GILI item?

I have been looking for a belt like this forever! I see them on the models all the time but haven't located one. Those I found online were crazy priced and local stores had nothing.

I am not on any social media OR Facebook. (I know, I am an oddity!! I do not have an account or even know anything about it)

Those of you who know how to get to LR's Facebook page, if you would kindly post the belt info tomorrow, I would be really, REALLY grateful! I hate stalking QVC waiting for an item. Just give us the item number already!! I'm not into 'teasers'! LOL

I have seen in the past that helpful gals have posted the info in this forum.

TIA!!! I will be watching and hopefully thanking some of you for your help.

Respected Contributor

You don't have to be on facebook to view Lisa's FB page.

Super Contributor

SMH........

Super Contributor

I check out Lisa's page occasionally and would be happy to help you out. If she posts any info on the belt I'll let you know. In the meantime you may want to check out HSN…I remember seeing one there some time ago.

Honored Contributor

Thanks very much! I was able to order it!! Your help is appreciated!

I never knew you could go to someone's FB page w/o being enrolled! That's how little I know! Such a top secret belt! Why can't they just make it easy and put the item up? I hope I love it after all this! LOL

Super Contributor

The item number is A254683 - hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor

A254683 - It is $60.