Super Contributor

Re: O/T do you use easy pay?

Of course I use it! Best invention since sliced bread.

Frequent Contributor

I like it and use it oftenSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

No, if I can't afford an item right away I just can't have it.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2014 dperry said:

No, if I can't afford an item right away I just can't have it.

I like the idea of paying something off even if I can afford to pay up front. I mean, why do it if you don't have to. I like it especially if I am not sure I will keep something (which happens often with QVC these days), no reason to be out the whole amount.
Trusted Contributor

Easy Pay is great. And, I like that it makes all of the payments equal amounts.

Respected Contributor

Why not - it is an interest free loan. Also if I do not like something, it is a smaller investment.

Super Contributor

No. But it is an interest free loan, so if I were better at juggling my money, it's the way to go. However, I like to keep my finances as simple as possible, so I just like paying for everything at time of purchase.

Honored Contributor

I use it for almost everything. You should see my credit card! It's a nightmare trying to figure out ...."OK so I ordered this but then I returned this...so where is the return amount"!

I like to use it so if I dislike something the turn around amount if money is minimal. I order a lot of things from QVC and a few from HSN. Hardly a day goes by that I haven't ordered something.

If I don't like it or if it doesn't fit (whatever), it goes back within 2 or 3 days (in case someone else wants it). I never wear something out and then return it. Why? Because I dress for myself. I don't dress for friends or strangers. If I don't like it I don't need to see if someone else likes it on me.

Anyway, phew! Yes I use easy pay more than 3/4 of the time!

Esteemed Contributor

No, I’ve never used easy pay. I don’t like the feeling of having a debt so I’d rather pay for an item all at once.

Esteemed Contributor

Only if the EZ Pay is 3 or fewer.

Just checked my account. I have two item on 2 EZ Pays. Will be paid off next month.