Esteemed Contributor

Re: O/T a new family member is arriving!

On 8/22/2014 Bird mama said:

Lucky Lu - congratulations on the new addition to your family. When I was growing up, we had a multi-cat household and I don't remember having a 'safe room'. We didn't toss the new cat in the mix and say, good luck with that Wink. We kept an eye on the interaction between the old and new cats.

ITA with Bird mama and thank you so much for giving this furbaby a forever home.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Another big THANK YOU for giving this kitty a forever home!

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted to add, don't put the food bowl and the litter box in the same place, and I also suggest a covered box. If you can find out what type of food she has been eating, get that. The familiarity will make the transition easier.

Are you adopting from a shelter or a private owner?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Bless anyone who adopts. Hope you have an easy adjustment. I'm home with a sick ""pup"". We call him ""pup"" and he always be to me!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations, ~Lucky Lu~. Enjoy your new pet cat. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder