Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T When you're home, what do you have for lunch?

I like this question, gives me a few ideas since I eat lunch at home almost everyday. Usually broiled salmon wi a salad, salmon patties made from the packaged salmon, or my personal fav peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a few chips! Always with Chick Fil A diet lemonade.
Esteemed Contributor

Lean Cuisine was on sale last week....so today I had meatloaf and mash potatoes and a couple of slices of stick bread with butter...some diet coke...

Honored Contributor

On the days I am home it's usually Peanut butter and jelly....when at work I almost always have a side salad and a drink, coffee or water and sometimes I have a bread stick with the salad.

Honored Contributor

I am home most days, don't usually eat until an early dinner, but today I was hungry, so I ate a bowl of Special K cereal with 2% milk. Some days I will eat a bagel at some point during the day if I get hungry also.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

When it's cold I usually have soup, chili or stew. In warmer months a salad or sandwich. Today I made a beef and vegetable soup.

Respected Contributor

great question! I never know what to eat for lunch when I am trying to diet.

Valued Contributor

Very rarely a sandwich. Mostly a simple salad. Sometimes just a yogurt if I'm not starving.

Of course, then I'm starving later!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big sandwich eater. This weekend I had soup for lunch. During the winter I usually make something warm.
Super Contributor

I make sandwiches every once in a while. I'm trying to mostly eat only Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine frozen dinners.

Esteemed Contributor

I tend to get in ruts with lunch. I find something I like and will have it every day for weeks until I get tired of it. My current lunch is a sliced apple and chunky unsalted peanut butter, and sometimes I will have coffee with it.