Valued Contributor

O/T: We're on the vege of breaking a record

Here in Indiane we're about to break the record for most snow ever. The record is 51 inches, and we're at 50.5 inches. The snow coming in is measuring 1-2 inches in Illinois. Looks like we may be exceeding the record tonight. Oh joy! Are you staying safe and warm? Where are you and how's the weather there?
Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: We're on the vege of breaking a record

I'm happily seeing the gorgeous Florida sunshine and 73-75 degrees temperatures. We also have the Boatshow, Coconut Grove Art Festival and Valentines Day. Come down.
Respected Contributor

In Texas, we had a warm day today. Should be highs of 70 for the next week.

Honored Contributor

I am in Seattle area. 47 right now. Low predicted to be 39 tonight. Wind and rain.

Super Contributor

Cold here about 15 with a couple inches of snow for tonight and tomorrow. Our winters are hard but our summers cannot be beat!!!

Honored Contributor

We tied a record today... 70 degrees. Should be in high 40's.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Metropolitan D.C. Area -- Northern Virginia, more precisely: Wednesday night into Thursday, we got 13.5 inches in my neighborhood. Then about 2 inches more. This wasn't as bad as our "Snowmageddon" of 2010 when we received 20 inches in one fell swoop, as they say, but this has been the roughest winter of the past several years. I'm tired of shoveling. Congrats (or something like it) on the record your area is on the verge of breaking.

Esteemed Contributor

I just don't want to talk about it ...

Honored Contributor

70s and sunny in Las Vegas. Very happy not to be in my hometown of NYC right now.

Regular Contributor

Metro Detroit here....we have already passed the record.And I woke up to unpredicted snow showers! By Thurs it is supposed to be 50,go fiqure