Super Contributor

Re: O/T: Question related to George Clooney....

Honored Contributor

Who knows his reasons?

How many times have we all heard from friends things like "I'm not getting younger" and I don't want to be alone forever", or I don't want to go through life alone."?

Respected Contributor

many people marry later in life for the 1st time. Due to the economic problems of today, many are avoiding getting tied down in their 20s. And usually by the time they reach their 40s/50s they have a much better sense of self and what they desire from a partner which makes for a better relationship.
Respected Contributor

I think that timing is very important in settling down, and you are in love.

Trusted Contributor

I think if they stay in Europe, the marriage has a chance. She can work, he can work and they won't have the media pressure of Los Angeles on their backs. That said: I don't know about this one. I wish them the best, but ...

Super Contributor

Amal has brains, beauty, very important political connections, and most importantly her own fortune, George found a winning combination and couldn't possibly ask for more.
Respected Contributor

George Clooney is human and like most of us probably wanted to be loved for himself, not what he could do for someone and he found that someone. She's beautiful, intelligent, has her own career and money, she loves him for him not what he has or what he can do for her. He looks like a man really in love in the photos. I wish them the best.

Respected Contributor

Has George Clooney hunted for a house with any of his other SO's? He's been looking for a $5 million property in the south of France for himself and Alma.

http://www.eonline.com/news/548929/george-clooney-hunting-for-5-million-house-in-the-south-of-france...

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Ms X said:

Has George Clooney hunted for a house with any of his other SO's? He's been looking for a $5 million property in the south of France for himself and Alma.

http://www.eonline.com/news/548929/george-clooney-hunting-for-5-million-house-in-the-south-of-france...

Cool - then they will be neighbors of Angelina & Brad !!!!! WOW.....what a foursome!!!!

Respected Contributor

This gives info and pics of Brangelina's Chateau Miraval in the South of France. It has 35 bedrooms, 100 acres, 20 fountains, etc., etc.

http://famouscrib.blogspot.com/2011/09/angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-house-in.html

They also live near the singer Bono and Johnny Depp.