Regular Contributor

Re: O/T My sister sent me this list of ""senior"" discounts for age 50 and over.

Wow! This is awesome....THANK YOU! Have a good week...
Frequent Contributor

Re: O/T My sister sent me this list of ""senior"" discounts for age 50 and over.

On 3/7/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 3/7/2014 kachina624 said: Just try to get a "Golden Apple" card at Applebee's. I got one at our local restaurant and when I tried to use it out of the area, it was such an oddity that the employees passed it around. I imagine that's because most Applebee's are franchises. The store where I got it was a training, company-owned store.

My MIL got an Applebee's gift card from her granddaughter & when they ate it Applebee's they would not accept it because it was not bought here. She bought the card in CA where she lives & we live in another state.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Call the toll free telephone number on back of card or go to Applebee's website and inquire about this.

IMO, I didn't think it mattered where you purchased the Applebee's card as long as you use at Applebee's.

Regular Contributor

Wow, that is some list. how long did it take her to accumulate it?

Honored Contributor

So..............I recently told the checker at Big Lots that I didn't have a printer, and asked how I could claim the $5 coupon in the ad. She said, "I guess you're outta luck."

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

thank-you for posting this!

Respected Contributor

Many companies put coupons on the internet like heating and cooling companies. I am not able to print these coupons off but I will ask the company if I can use it anyway and they have always honored the coupon. If they want your business they will accommodate.

Super Contributor

Don't try to get a 60% discount at Food Lion on Mondays...you'll get laughed at! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

If it were true, the shelves would be cleared out every Monday {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 TrishaMntka said:

Wow, that is some list. how long did it take her to accumulate it?

She didn't. It's a reprint of something that's been online. A lot of it is inaccurate but the idea of asking about available discounts is a good one.

Frequent Contributor

I always got (and never had to ask for) a 10% senior discount on Tuesdays at all of the QVC outlet stores. You get the discount in addition to any other discount for all items that are not already 50% off. The Q has always given this.