Super Contributor
On 4/9/2015 OOMPALOOMPA said:

I remember years ago when she first appeared on E and I actually gasped when I saw her. So ugly and couldn't understand why she was on TV. Then she grew on me, I like her and Bill but still have a hard time with her looks. Loved their reality show and feel she has been given a bad rap for something that clearly wasn't racist, I am so sick of people playing the race card.

You sound so pathetic.....would rather look like guiliana than hmmm maybe an oompaloompa!

Esteemed Contributor
I don't think she is ugly by any means but painfully thin no matter what the cause. Usually excessively thin people have a difficult time conceiving
Super Contributor

Why can't people just let her be?

Honored Contributor
On 4/9/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

Why can't people just let her be?

I'm not sure what the point was of her being on Dr. Oz but IMO if she's going to put herself out there talking about her weight, then she has to expect comments. And if she's going to say something, she should be honest rather than lying.

It's her body. If she wants to be that thin it's her choice and she should own it and not make stuff up. She should just tell people she wants to be thin, likes being thin and works to say thin and to stop worrying about her weight and worry about their own.

Of course, I'd be a PR nightmare if I was a celeb. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I don't completely believe her.

I cannot say with any certainty that she IS NOT having a side effect.

But, I am doubtful. I too remember her not wanting to gain weight when she was so DESPERATE to become pregnant.

I believe she IS phobic about her weight.

Way more people gain weight. Someone already too thin loses weight? I doubt it.

Don't believe you, Guiliana.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

I believe her job has a lot to do with her appearance, the pressue to be thin in hollywood is terrible. Thank GOD I'm not in that industry, I'm sure my self esteem would be so low.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/9/2015 jlkz said: Happen to be switching channels and caught her comment as to why the back shot of her at the awards show seemed to indicate anorexia--- she had surgery for severe scoliosis and that causes her shoulder blades to protrude. I wonder why she chooses to wear clothing that causes folks to think she's anorexic???

Why should she choose clothing to please others? It's no one's business, but her own.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, I think she is just doing damage control. She has heard the rumors about her being anorexic and she wants them to stop.

Her weight is between her and her physician... not the public.

Honored Contributor

I have a hard time believing a word Guiliana Rancic says. I wish her the best of health, but she is on a self-promotion tour. I cannot help but wonder if Fashion Police is close to being cancelled, and her recent negative publicity has her scrambilng to stay relevant.

Super Contributor

She was really, really thin before she got sick so I don't believe a word she is saying.