Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: Especially Bird Mama, but for anyone who wants to know what kind of bird you are.

On 4/14/2014 Favorite Son said:

Is buzzard one of the options?

LOL Favorite Son. I took another quiz on Viewpoints related to what point in time a person identifies with. So many posters came back as Victorian - I scored as Middle Ages and was too shy to post that.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: O/T: Especially Bird Mama, but for anyone who wants to know what kind of bird you are.

Fun quiz, I'm a dove.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Can you tell what I am?

A cowl? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I am a swan.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2014 littleblueparakeet said:
On 4/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Can you tell what I am?

A cowl? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

An owly cat?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Another Dove here too - really cute quiz.

On the subject of birds, did anyone see the recent PBS documentary on how smart birds are? They focused on crows in the one I watched and it was fascinating. They had a cylinder with his food floating in water, about 1/2 full of water. The crow went and got items to drop in the water so the water would rise and he could reach the food. Really cool. That was just one example they aired of how well their minds work.

Honored Contributor

I am also an owl.

"To each their own, in all things".
Frequent Contributor

I'm a swan, too.

Respected Contributor

Dove for me.

Honored Contributor

gobble gobble (I'm a turkey).