Super Contributor

O/T: Especially Bird Mama, but for anyone who wants to know what kind of bird you are.

Bird - I took this quiz and of course I thought of you.

It turns out, I'm an owl.

Here's the Quiz

Super Contributor

Re: O/T: Especially Bird Mama, but for anyone who wants to know what kind of bird you are.

house cat, this is a cute quiz - thanks for posting. I just took it and I'm a dove..{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Re: O/T: Especially Bird Mama, but for anyone who wants to know what kind of bird you are.

On 4/13/2014 pixiedust said:

house cat, this is a cute quiz - thanks for posting. I just took it and I'm a dove..{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Smile

Super Contributor

Well Pixiedust, we must have a lot in common as I'm a dove as well!

An owl sounds a lot more fun to be than a dove, though the description of a dove is very nice.

Super Contributor

Katmary, an owl sounds a whole lot wiser than a dove but i'm not complaining!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It's nice to know that I'm in good company.

Respected Contributor

These are interesting. I'm a swan.

Frequent Contributor

Fun quiz, I'm a swan.
Regular Contributor

Ha! I'm a swan, too. The one spouse for life is definitely me, but I don't know about the rest. I thought swans could be pretty aggressive and that's definitely not me. Fun, though, thanks for posting it.

Honored Contributor

I am a dove!

Valued Contributor

Fun quiz. I actually was thinking ""I'm probably going to be a parrot."" Turns out I'm a Swan. Thank you for posting.