Super Contributor

As suggested by Rock_chick, here is a decluttering thread.

My decluttering is always driven by necessity (which is not a good thing!) ... and my necessity is seeing a mouse in my master bathroom last night. He ran under the bathroom door, and towards the eaves I think (I hope!). So, we set a couple of live traps just inside the door to the storage area under the eaves. Both were empty when I left for work early this morning ...

I am going to work on decluttering this afternoon. I have puchased quite a bit of BBW items when they were running their annual sale, plus free shipping. I also have a box of VS "Love Spell" items when they brought them back just before Christmas. I need to empty the boxes into bins and store them in my bathroom. I also need to take care of all the candles I've picked up ... it is much too easy for me to carry boxes upstairs and line them up in my hallway.

My suite is a mess, yet again. My walk-in closet is basically storage for what I don't wear (between being a size too small and/or out of season). I am on WW, so I plan to be able to wear the clothes I am currently storing. (If I don't like how they look once they fit, I will cheerfully send them on to another good home.) In the meantime, the clothes I am wearing are in piles. Who would have thought that 33 pieces could make such a mess!

I have a time limit, as I need to attend a fund-raiser for my eldest DS and his family. He is now on an "experimental" drug, and seems to be handling it well. But, that's for another thread. Cool