Trusted Contributor

Evine has these pants on special today. I have never tried this brand. Anyone out there know about them? I am tempted to order the black and stone. The price is good.

Super Contributor

I have seen this brand at Dillards. They look like a very good quality there but I never tried them.

Honored Contributor

@gigy 

I'd never heard of them until they showed up on evine. Apparently they're a popular Canadian line.

I haven't really seen anything I like myself and it would seem evine is following suit with the Q now and most pants that aren't jeans are elastic waist/pull ons!

I did luck into a beautiful pair of Marc Bouwer wide leg trousers though...

Honored Contributor

Nygard is sold in Dillards which I unfortuately do not have near me anymore.  Nygard also manufactures other brands like TanJay.  They are good quality and in Dillards at least often on sale.

Honored Contributor

I became the Nyguard rep the year I worked for Dillards following teaching.  His styles were ahead of the time with beautiful items and colors.  I wore quite a bit of Nyguard and have kept so many of those pieces.  You'd think I bought them yesterday.

Valued Contributor

Peter Nygard is the designer. They are sold at Dillards. Very good quality, I always wait until they are on sale to buy. Nygard and Linea are the only labels that I usually buy.

Honored Contributor

I buy this brand from Dillard’s. I especially love the tops and check out the sales weekly.  The jeggings were my first Nygard purchase.

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation, I know I've seen the brand in brick&mortar stores.  It's a good brand.  Not my thing but even if I did like them, it's not Evine sizing so I wouldn't take a chance unless I bought the brand before and knew what size to buy.  I just don't take many chances when it comes to sizing because I don't like returning things.

Respected Contributor

I have purchased them from Dillard's.  Most are ponte knit but the material is excellent and the fit is great.  Very nice line. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone, good to know and sounds like they are a high quality brand. I am going to purchase the black and stone colors. All I can do is check the size chart and go by that. I tend to size up as I don't like tight fitting clothes. The price is certainly affordable at $39.99