Honored Contributor

Re: Now they won't releases my return POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Q!

Yikes! Someone else on the board reported an issue with the return label barcode. Post office couldn't scan it. Q sent her a new return label via email. I have a return to drop off tomorrow-will wait in line to have the clerk scan/check the label.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Issiestorm said:

Did you ask to speak to a supervisor? That's what I would do. Good luck.

The second person I called sent a note to the returns department. She said there is NO problem with my account and asked that they release the refund. This item was problematic from the start. Tracking showed it was going to someone else and then I could not track the return.

Respected Contributor

It sounds like they are trying to verify/find the return if the tracking is not working

Respected Contributor

QVC's CS has gone down the drain!!! I am SOOO tired of filling out the return by indicating that I want a replacement and instead receive a refund because no one bothers to read the instructions!!! I ordered something last Christmas..."guaranteed to arrive by Christmas" and, it didn't. When I called CS, I was told that they didn't have tracking info....WHAT???? The item arrived a week later! NEVER again will I fall for that "guarantee"- I was short a gift!

Honored Contributor

Slow down. It was puzzle trying to figure out what you were talking about. I know you are upset. You returned an item to the Q using their label and they now have it in audit because something is questionable? I believe they owe you an explanation and I hope you get your refund. I have never any problems with returns but if something does not fit, it goes back right away. It sounds like you returned your item right away.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think the OP is posting about something that many of us have experienced lately. It takes more time for our returns to get processed. My last one took more than 2 weeks, and it was for a defective item. They should give us credit for these returns asap.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Schnapsideen said:
On 10/5/2014 happy housewife said:

Instead of coming here to rant and rave - why didn't you ask them when you called WHY they are auditing ?

Why thank you for being such a kind and understanding person. Why did you bother to comment if you couldn't help.

Don't feel bad, she's that way to everyone, she's always right you see!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}I hope you get this resolved right away, I would be upset too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Was there a defect, or something wrong with the item? Maybe they wanted someone to look at it in quality control.

If not I have no answer for you, except maybe your return came up at random (like the IRS) and they are assessing why the item was returned for their own records . To improve quality control? I know they pull this with products going out. One time my order took a few days longer. When I got it the wrapping looked opened then closed , and a note was inside the plastic wrap that my order was picked at random for quality inspection and training purposes.

I might be so curious I would call back and ask, what is an audit on a return. That is just so strange.

Hope all is settled soon!

Shoe

Super Contributor

I DID NOT SEE IT AS RANT-N RAVE----It was an informative question with great replies.

BEST OF LUCK