Honored Contributor

Re: Now that was a great line!

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

Angel, and I use the term loosely, is just as abrasive as Albany.  She just uses a "I'm cute" approach, whereas Albany just puts it out straight forward.

@Karnerblue  I vehemently disagree.  I find Angel to be humble, considerate and unfailingly polite.  Angel abrasive?  Naw.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 OK.  Angel is someone I never cared for ... something about her I just don't like. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I don't have to worry.......I only have a few cents worth...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue   Have you had a chance to spend time with your dad again?  Just wondering how he's doing?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was watching that show also and thought it was good show. I really enjoy Angel and I think Albany does good on fashion. I find her funny and entertaining. I would not want all the hosts to be "cookie cutter" hosts. It would be very boring. I would rather hear her phrase than someone calling them "the girls".

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Albany and Angel were good this time around....described the clothes well...still had fun. 

The last time that I saw them together, Albany was dancing and Angel was giggling too much........it was too silly for my taste.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@sandraskates wrote:

My favorite is Antonella and I see her hosting more shows lately but not so much in jewelry.

@sandraskates Probably because QVC doesn't offer much jewelry any more.  Has it done away with Antonella's Jewelry Box show too? (Monday afternoons)?

@Pearlee

I wouldn't know the answer to that as I'm a working stiff on Monday afternoons! Maybe one of these days. . .LOL!!!    ;-)

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates  I'm sure it's in the program guide, accessible from this site.  I'm just too lazy - or disinterested - to look!  Smiley Happy