Honored Contributor

Now that’s more like it QVC!

I just caught the presentation. Nice jacket! It's fresh yet classic.

Thank you Gary

7E7CC3BB-FCA1-41AC-B688-9FA8A291D3FC.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now that’s more like it QVC!

Made me look!   I saw your post and had to check it out.  Nice style and could be very versatile.  Love that fabric for fall and lining is a plus.   But for me, it's QVC and it's D&Co so I don't trust the sizing or the quality.  If you buy it, please give us a review.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo Same thought here about quality.  I'm gun-shy and that includes the other vendors too.  Many, or most, of the vendors  use the same manufacturing facilities where they know QVC price point.  (cheaper thinner 'fabrications')

Honored Contributor

@tototwo    You must not own any Denim & Co. Or you wouldn't say you don't trust the sizing or quality.  I find both to be extremely consistent.  I don't even check measurements on D&C before I buy.  They always fit just fine.  As far as quality goes....I wear mine for years through many launderings.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

The versatility is what grabbed me. Looks great like in the picture and also with the collar popped or fastened. But I live in Miami and I need another jacket like I need another hole in my head! LOL it certainly wouldn't be a practical purchase but it's very tempting..😏 

I like the olive and the cream

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the reviews are not good. They mention material and tightness of the sleeves. I guess it would be buyer beware. Looking at the pictures, it looks like it hangs wrong with the curved hem. 

Super Contributor

I have that jacket in black. I don’t need heavy jackets except a few weeks a year. The fit is good and it has worn like iron. It’s very cute on.
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Made me look!   I saw your post and had to check it out.  Nice style and could be very versatile.  Love that fabric for fall and lining is a plus.   But for me, it's QVC and it's D&Co so I don't trust the sizing or the quality.  If you buy it, please give us a review.

@tototwo 

Nice style and versatile...I'm with you.....D&C and all of QVC's clothing lines have been hit or miss with me.....The inconsistent sizing is a real issue with me.....I've had to check the CLICK HERE measurements and hope that they are accurate, sadly sometime they are NOT..I'm a petite so maybe that is why I have issues---WHO KNOWS!!!!..Ive had to size down, size up....some of the fabrication is great, others very chintzy and even Walmart's quality was better....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Some of the reviews are not good. They mention material and tightness of the sleeves. I guess it would be buyer beware. Looking at the pictures, it looks like it hangs wrong with the curved hem. 

@elated 

Sorry but I didnt like the way it looked on the model.....to me it seems she should have sized up.....so here we go again on the sizing..... Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I ❤️ Denim & Co. & that is super cute!  Of course, it would be too hot, even on the coldest "winter" day here.  Enjoy it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.