Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11th - Lisa Rinna TSV

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wow!!! Almost 90,000 TSV tops sold. Congrats Lisa! 

@Beth-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Melvin-QVC, any moderator-need your assist. 

These pants don't have garment measurements.  can you please secure and have QVC post them to the product page ASAP? They coordinate with the TSV top. I want to purchase, but need the garment measurements. Thank you!!!

Lisa Rinna Collection Pull-On Straight Leg Knit Pants (A285562)

Thanks to @Beth-QVC, we have the garment measurements.  I caught a portion of the morning show when this was presented. They look comfy cozy chic Heart

Lisa said this is the companion pant to the TSV top. Jackie was styled in the black pant with the black TSV top, she look fantastic and said the pants felt like a dream. She, Katia, Maria said they were ordering a bunch of Lisa's new items. 

Black is sold out, but on waitlist. I bet they will reorder. I picked up a pair of the black. Hope they offer other colors like the Peacock and Fig 

The size chart won't post properly. Here are the waist/hip measurements

XXS 28/35

XS 30/37

S 32/39

M 34.5/41.5

L 37 75/44.5

XL 41.75/48.5

1X 42/49

2X 46.125/50

3X 50.625/57

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@blankette wrote:

Good grief, this is just an ordinary top, Costco has them by Joan Vass at higher quality. This slapping a name on things is getting insulting.

@blankette

During the presentation I saw, the vendor didn't even know there was a charcoal (grey) color.   She appeared very surprised, even asked "there's another color?"  So much for hands on designing, eh?

Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11th - Lisa Rinna TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These pants don't have garment measurements.  can you please secure and have QVC post them to the product page ASAP? They coordinate with the TSV top. I want to purchase, but need the garment measurements. Thank you!!!

Thanks to @Beth-QVC, we have the garment measurements.  I caught a portion of the morning show when this was presented. They look comfy cozy chic Heart

Lisa said this is the companion pant to the TSV top. Jackie was styled in the black pant with the black TSV top, she look fantastic and said the pants felt like a dream. She, Katia, Maria said they were ordering a bunch of Lisa's new items. 

Black is sold out, but on waitlist. I bet they will reorder. I picked up a pair of the black. Hope they offer other colors like the Peacock and Fig 

XXS 28/35

XS 30/37

S 32/39

M 34.5/41.5

L 37 75/44.5

XL 41.75/48.5

1X 42/49

2X 46.125/50

3X 50.625/57

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@blankette wrote:

Good grief, this is just an ordinary top, Costco has them by Joan Vass at higher quality. This slapping a name on things is getting insulting.

@blankette

During the presentation I saw, the vendor didn't even know there was a charcoal (grey) color.   She appeared very surprised, even asked "there's another color?"  So much for hands on designing, eh?

LOL SoX

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@blankette wrote:

@blankette

LOL SoX

Sox, Terry Lewis would know what she had in her line, LOL.  I miss her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

XXS 28/35

XS 30/37

S 32/39

M 34.5/41.5

L 37 75/44.5

XL 41.75/48.5

1X 42/49

2X 46.125/50

3X 50.625/57

Honored Contributor

Lisa is on the borderline of Anorexic in that black sweater on the 1st page of this thread.  I find her clothes appealing but over priced for the fabrics used.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unnecessary

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@blankette wrote:

@blankette

LOL SoX

Sox, Terry Lewis would know what she had in her line, LOL.  I miss her!

@winamac1 ...

Not to tempt you or anything (ha), but Adrienne Landau has some great looking faux furs ... if only I didn't have way too many already ... sigh.

Honored Contributor

Another new cute top!! I added to my wish list in Peacock blue.

Teal and Peacock blue is taking center stage in my wardrobe this fall/winter. So pretty with gray, brown & black basics. Marla started it all for me with her TS pants and sweater cardi's in Teal. Hoping Lisa's Peacock blue works with Marla's teal.

Lisa Rinna Collection Long Sleeve Knit Top with Chiffon Overlay (A285573)