Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11th - Lisa Rinna TSV

I like this TSV except for the way the front has a ripple-looking drape to it. Makes it look sort of sloppy to me, like the fabric doesn't have enough body or structure to it...it's too thin for this style of sweater imo.

Honored Contributor

No and No.

Respected Contributor

Qvc is saving me a lot of money today.   Also, that ripple affect on the front of the tunic top is exactly what I was thinking too.  It doesn't lay flat.  

Honored Contributor

Nice top ... but I don't wear cowl necklines.  

She had a few things ... but I'm all set for winter clothes.  Really don't have to buy anything more.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Cargo pants, to me, are not that flattering on most women due to the pockets on either side of the thigh; am I the only one that thinks this when seeing these cargo leggings?

@SahmIam

A cargo PANT is fine; it's the legging aspect with the tight fit from the knee down that fails to balance out the pockets so they simply add volume to your thighs.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is body type.  I get more  compliments with cargo pants and there is a variety of styles out there. In my case pockets.. I can always use more pockets.  i am not a handbag gal and they serve my purpose.... easy to reach things I really need.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Cargo pants, to me, are not that flattering on most women due to the pockets on either side of the thigh; am I the only one that thinks this when seeing these cargo leggings?

And seriously....does anyone use or need THAT pocket.  It just  adds more bulk to the thigh area

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa Rinna lives on another planet...

She just stated because the material is thin, it can be worn 365 days a year and in all parts of the country...

I just looked at the material...there is no cotton...it is mostly poly...

What a sales pitch! I can't even wear poly in the Fall and Winter...never mind the Spring/Summer...

and WHO...tell me WHO would even contemplate wearing a cowl neck sweater in the Summer???...SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

A bathroom selfie. How appropriate. Amazing after her rants that QVC continues to sell her clothing. Simply amazing..

Thanks..I like it but I won't buy it..I forgot about her rants..money saved! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic.