Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11th - Lisa Rinna TSV

I love it, I ordered it in black and when I'm done with this post, I'm going to order a second one in the camel color.  I order by my body measurements and I never have any size issues.  I love how they styled the camel version with the statment necklace and a belt.  I might do something like that for Thankgiving.  I'm hosting and comfortable and cool but still sophisticated.  I almost forgot.....great price! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks clingy to me.  I pass.

Contributor

It looks like it is a little tight over the hips.  

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

The top looks just OK but the material looks cheap. My guess is that it will pill easily.

Oh and when photoshopping a person's skin, don't just do the face and neck -- pay attention to the hands too.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a very successful TSV...15,000 sold in the 1st hour! If they had offered buy more, save more I would buy every color.

Decided on 2 - Heart Peacock Blue & CamelHeart I could use 3 in black! The Peacock will sell out 1st. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The new Cargo pants have posted, a Top Find for $60. Black, Chocolate & Deep Olive. Thought there was a navy, but they are only showing 3 colors. I Heart that Chocolate color.  This photo is of the Deep Olive. 

Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Cargo Leggings with Zip Detail (A285574)

You'll have a leg up on sleek ensembles with these Lisa Rinna knit leggings. The fitted style flatters your figure with a fabric-covered elastic waistband. But, you'll really love the look when you spot the cargo pockets centered on the side seams and the exposed zippers at the leg openings. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Hardware: exposed zippers at leg openings
  • Features: 1-1/2" fabric-covered elastic waistband, cargo pockets with flap and button centered on side seams
  • Rise: at the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits close to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 29"
  • Content: 67% rayon/27% nylon/6% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a difference in the fabric content/blend for the 2 Cargo pocket leggings. 

The 2015 version (on clearance): 50% polyester/45% cotton/5% spandex

Today's Top Find:  67% rayon/27% nylon/6% spandex

The new pant is lighter and has more stretch; looks like it can be a year round pant. 

Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I agree with you on the sizing and how it's all over the place. At over 6 feet tall, I am shocked when I sometimes need to purchase a medium and find that's it's long on me!! I wonder what women who are 5'6" do, you know?

I still think that many of the vendors cut their clothes larger than the norm due to their customer wanting them to be "comfortable". It also allows a large sized woman (say 4x, 5x 6x) to be able to purchase something from the line because it does run so large. Last, there is the appeal of the "vanity size" for so many (not mHard to believe people pay that kind of money e).

In the end, whatever moves the merchandise.

It is called vanity sizing.

I'm not interested in this.  I'm not interested in purchasing from her.  I do like some cowl necks, but this is not something I'll buy--don't care for her.  

I also imagine it will be a cheap fabric that will stretch out terribly.

It's something one could find at Kohls on sale for $19.99.

you're being too generous. I see those think clingy tops at Marshalls/TJMaxx/Burlington all the time. They run about 12.99. Hard to believe people spend $40 on something they can find anywhere a lot cheaper. 

Valued Contributor

This top looks ok, but I can find similar things at my local mall that are more affordable. Plus, I don't care to line this vendor's pockets, if you get my drift.