Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11th - Lisa Rinna TSV

@Chi-town girl  I agree with you on the sizing and how it's all over the place. At over 6 feet tall, I am shocked when I sometimes need to purchase a medium and find that's it's long on me!! I wonder what women who are 5'6" do, you know?

I still think that many of the vendors cut their clothes larger than the norm due to their customer wanting them to be "comfortable". It also allows a large sized woman (say 4x, 5x 6x) to be able to purchase something from the line because it does run so large. Last, there is the appeal of the "vanity size" for so many (not me).

In the end, whatever moves the merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Lisa posted this on her Facebook page. The black will be a great utilitarian top.  The fabric description sounds divine. 

14980731_10154891893434349_7119454568029528659_n.jpg

A selfie from what looks like a bathroom?  How appropriate.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Here's the thing; there is NOTHING unique or special about this top.  If you live anywhere near stores, you can buy similar.  You can pay less or probably even more, but it is basically the same style. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I agree with you on the sizing and how it's all over the place. At over 6 feet tall, I am shocked when I sometimes need to purchase a medium and find that's it's long on me!! I wonder what women who are 5'6" do, you know?

I still think that many of the vendors cut their clothes larger than the norm due to their customer wanting them to be "comfortable". It also allows a large sized woman (say 4x, 5x 6x) to be able to purchase something from the line because it does run so large. Last, there is the appeal of the "vanity size" for so many (not me).

In the end, whatever moves the merchandise.

It is called vanity sizing.

I'm not interested in this.  I'm not interested in purchasing from her.  I do like some cowl necks, but this is not something I'll buy--don't care for her.  

I also imagine it will be a cheap fabric that will stretch out terribly.

It's something one could find at Kohls on sale for $19.99.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the post! A255903 is the cargo pants. I also liked them in the preview and just ordered two pair.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of her or her clothing.

Respected Contributor

This looks like the upsell cowl neck top she had a few months back when when she had the TSV long cardigan. 

Anyway, I won't buy one thing from her. 

Trusted Contributor

I have no problems with her clothes when I go down one size. Love her cargo pants and I always seem to get compliments when I wear them. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I'll pass.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

A bathroom selfie. How appropriate. Amazing after her rants that QVC continues to sell her clothing. Simply amazing..