Honored Contributor

Notification of delivery USPS

But no package on the porch.  Today on a Sunday.  I have 3 tops pending.  Still not shipped   All of my previous orders received and verifed delivered.  USPS show the package along with a tracking number as from QVC:    QVC/R M - DS--NEWPA_D   I called customer service, and I'm out of luck.  They can't tell what the package is just from the tracking number.  Anybody have something like this happen?

Respected Contributor

Re: Notification of delivery USPS

I have been posting this over and over.  ANY time I check out, on the check out PAGE, there is an edit red arrow, you click it, a drop down menu comes down.  There are three choices of shipping method.

1.  The $3.50 one.  That one is the cheapest and if it gets lost, well, not too much luck.

2.  This one is UPS all the way.  Yes, it's more expensive but I don't want to baby sit my orders for weeks on end

3.  This choice is probably over night.  This one I don't need.

I use the second choice.  It's on the check out page near where the shipping info is.  It's around $12.00.  I get my orders in two days.  Now, I'm not saying that I DESPERATELY need my orders right away but if I have to wait weeks and it does not get to me then I spent money on something I never got.  This is why I don't want to "baby sit" my orders.  I'm sorry for what happened to you.  That 3.50 method is a nightmare.

Contributor

yes, it has happened to me a few times.

The item shows as delivered on their website and I used to call Customer Services to advise I had not received the package and they even would agree that there are no regular deliveries on Sundays,to follow up the next day. Well the next day my package was delivered every time it happened.

Hope your package shows up at your door first thing tomorrow!

Take care and be safe

Honored Contributor

I think you may get this tomorrow.  I frequently have strange notifications on my shipments, especially those that are a UPS-USPS combo. I learned to just relax and saved myself a lot of useless checking.  No one will be able to help you at this stage.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass @Iamstillhere @77yangya   I have a feeling this happened too.  I'm hoping I will get it tomorrow.  I've had this happen to me from Amazon, but this the first from QVC.   Of the three tops that are showing as preparing your order, one was ordered on 4/14/21.  That's the oldest one showing as not shipped.  Hoping it really was. 

Honored Contributor

I think these packages are scanned on numerous conveyor belts throughout their journey.  It hits a certain reader and generates a specific message. Its quite humorous watching them travel back and forth across the country.  Let's put it this way, you have to laugh or you would cry.   

Honored Contributor

I usually get delivery notifications a few hours after the box has been put on my porch, or the day before it arrives; there is no rhyme or reason with the UPS/ USPS tag-team. Wish they would still just ring the dang doorbell. At least Alexa let's me know when an Amazon pkg is delivered. I will never pay $12 just to find out if they are doing their job. 

Trusted Contributor

I get this all the time.  The package is on the way.  It may have landed at a delivery site and then the next step is to deliver to you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Songbird let's hope your package shows up tomorrow.  In cities such as Chicago, package theft is so rampant that it's sadly not uncommon for a package shown as delivered not to be on the porch or wherever the packages are left at the recipient's address (  Angry face with hornsa darn shame). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK. A package FINALLY arrived.  Several hours after I received notification of a package (from QVC was delivered)  It is a Barefoot Dreams long sleeve top.  But on my QVC status, it's showing as NOT shipped.  Just being prepared to ship.  

I left a message at QVC Customer Service.  Something is screwy.  Waiting for them to call back.  Customer Service is very busy right now for some reason.

EDIT:  Customer Service called back. I explained what happened.  So they updated their records.  I think the warehouse never updated as shipped (even though they did) so on my end it's showing as preparing to ship.