Honored Contributor

Re: Notification of delivery USPS

@77yangya wrote:

I have been posting this over and over.  ANY time I check out, on the check out PAGE, there is an edit red arrow, you click it, a drop down menu comes down.  There are three choices of shipping method.

1.  The $3.50 one.  That one is the cheapest and if it gets lost, well, not too much luck.

2.  This one is UPS all the way.  Yes, it's more expensive but I don't want to baby sit my orders for weeks on end

3.  This choice is probably over night.  This one I don't need.

I use the second choice.  It's on the check out page near where the shipping info is.  It's around $12.00.  I get my orders in two days.  Now, I'm not saying that I DESPERATELY need my orders right away but if I have to wait weeks and it does not get to me then I spent money on something I never got.  This is why I don't want to "baby sit" my orders.  I'm sorry for what happened to you.  That 3.50 method is a nightmare.

@77yangya 

That's interesting.  I don't have that option to edit delivery.

How are you ordering?  A desktop, perhaps?  Or the app?

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

OK. A package FINALLY arrived.  Several hours after I received notification of a package (from QVC was delivered)  It is a Barefoot Dreams long sleeve top.  But on my QVC status, it's showing as NOT shipped.  Just being prepared to ship.  

I left a message at QVC Customer Service.  Something is screwy.  Waiting for them to call back.  Customer Service is very busy right now for some reason.

@songbird 

That's happened to me.

Just a few minutes ago I got an email that an order will be arriving.  On my QVC orders page it doesn't even show that it's shipped yet.  I usually get the Q shipping notice after I've gotten the shipper's notice.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   I contact Customer Care.  They said everthying will be updated by Monday.  The package that arried was from Barefoot Dreams.  Customer Care said sometimes out side vendors don't update to (QVC) when they ship.