Honored Contributor

Re: Not the biggest Susan Graver fan, however

I loved the shirt she had on today with the printed flower border along the bottom.  Too bad it was sleeveless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Depends on where you carry your weight.  I looked at the video and I thought the larger model with the long red hair looked awful in this dress.  She looked like she was wearing a tent and the cut of the dress made her look pregnant.  If you carry your weight in the stomach area I do not think this dress is flattering at all.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I loved the shirt she had on today with the printed flower border along the bottom.  Too bad it was sleeveless.

I agree,love the shirt but I would like some sort of a sleeve.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

Regardless of the armholes the overall look of the dress, overlay included, is too large for her frame, height, etc.

This is my opinion; if you disagree that's perfectly okay . I'm not here to convince you otherwise...I'm expressing my own personal view

I would agree that the dress wasn't very flattering on her.  I personally think the overlay is too voluminous.    But that's different than it not fitting her and your first post said it was a shame she couldn't find the dress in her size and that she was swimming in it, that's why I responded the way I did.    

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry I missed this dress.  I thought it looked great on SG.  I love the versatility of the overlay.  If it comes back I will most definitely give it a try.  I love the black and white but would order any of the colors.