Respected Contributor
Iris was a host years ago but only briefly.
Super Contributor
On 8/7/2014 okiebug said: I'm a LOGO fan and that picture is so not what LOGO is about. Why did they put her in at least one size too small? That's such a bad picture.

You're right ... the top is too small for her.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember Iris as a host. I do remember Iris very briefly had her own clothing line on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Iris was never a host. She auditioned to be a host. She was a vendor with her own clothing line.

Respected Contributor
On 8/7/2014 brii said:

Iris was never a host. She auditioned to be a host. She was a vendor with her own clothing line.

That must have been months then of her auditioning.
Super Contributor

What do women see in this stuff?..I am totally flummoxed.

Regular Contributor

I agree ladies! This is absolutely horrible!! I cannot believe Q put this on their home page today! Iris is lovely but this look on anyone is awful!! What were they thinking??? Obviously they weren't!

Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 flickerbulb said:
On 8/7/2014 Perkup said:

If I were iris (who is my absolute favorite model ever), I would insist that they take that photo down immediately. She is a gorgeous woman, but that outfit makes here look like the bag lady who designed it. Shame on QVC for pushing this sloppy look in the first place, and to take Iris and insult her with a photo of her wearing it is inexcusable.

And speaking of Iris, there's a lady who should be a host, as should Linda Davies.

Iris actually was a host for a short period of time. It has been maybe 10 years.

iris was never a host, but she DID have her own clothing line on qvc a number of years ago. she had some nice items!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 8/7/2014 SoftRaindrops said:
On 8/7/2014 brii said:

<em>Iris was never a host. She auditioned to be a host. She was a vendor with her own clothing line.</em>

That must have been months then of her auditioning.

Iris was never a host. I'm 100% positive of that.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't matter who the model is in this picture, or her size. It's a horrible look. Period. I have a few LOGO pieces with straight hemlines, but I would NEVER wear outfits like this. I don't even know women who would dress like this.