Honored Contributor

Re: Not a negative talker but have to say something

I don't watch much anymore but it seems like SK is on a lot.  

Frequent Contributor

I just have to mention that I thought it was comical that in Monday night's show when they were presenting Issac's peplum top that Shawn kept referring to the PEPLUM as "the little skirt".  Really, little skirt. Then not until the end of the presentation did she notice that the graphics stated that it was a  top with a peplum flounce.  HAHAH

New Contributor

I rarely watch the Monday night line up anymore.  I used to love PM Style when the clothes were more affordable and the hostess would put the top on and show how it fit, etc.  I want more Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

ITA... when items were presented in the past (quite awhile ago) that had a spiritual meaning, that stood on its own.  

Suggestion Q... a heart-wrenching story need not accompany every heart-felt item that is shown... we can "get the picture" for ourselves...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

When I first discovered QVC I was working 60 hours a week in an office.  I saw very few programs but distinctly remember the Dialogue and Motto lines saving my life because I didn't have one minute to get to the stores.  I was perplexed by the ongoing complaints on these boards about hosts and boring styles.

Fast forward to today where I work mostly from home and have more opportunity to have the Q on in the background.  My conclusion: it is not programming that is meant for binge watching. The hosts and merchandise are much fresher and more fun in smaller doses. 

You're right, but that point will be lost on people who have QVC on all day long, every day, and then complain that the vendors say the same thing over and over and ....  well, you get the idea.  If I were watching QVC excessively, ALL the hosts would be annoying!

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't know how anyone can sit & watch Q. I cannot tolerate the non stop blabbing & interrupting vendors. I channel surf to see what's on but I go back to watching HGTV, DIY or something else. I know their job is talking to sell but it's so annoying.

LOL.  Wonder how many of us there are?  This is how I watch too.  The OP is talking about Monday shows, which I truly did try to watch longer when they first changed the format, but they are very boring.   

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nonametoday

ITA... when items were presented in the past (quite awhile ago) that had a spiritual meaning, that stood on its own.  

Suggestion Q... a heart-wrenching story need not accompany every heart-felt item that is shown... we can "get the picture" for ourselves...

ITA, Could not have said it better.

Contributor

I don't ever watch shows live anymore.  I usually record them and watch in Fast Forward until I see something that is interesting. 

Contributor

I agree with you. I usully enjoy P.M. style but last night was ridiculous. Too many people talking at once and so disorganized. It was just a complete mess!

Honored Contributor

@rgailed wrote:

I really like Shawn but Monday night's shows were disorganized, wild and totally out of control for the most part.  Too much caffeine or what?  JMO  Did anyone else feel this or was it just me?

Maybe it's just me, but somehow "disorganized, wild and totally out of control" seems to suggest at least a tiny little bit of "negative".