Contributor

Not a negative talker but have to say something

I really like Shawn but Monday night's shows were disorganized, wild and totally out of control for the most part.  Too much caffeine or what?  JMO  Did anyone else feel this or was it just me?

Respected Contributor

Re: Not a negative talker but have to say something

Do you suppose QVC has turned into reality programming?  I do.  I think if the host is moving all over the place and acting very animated then channel surfers will stop and take a look.  I rarely watch anymore because I like jewelry and QVC just doesn't have nice merchandise anymore.  

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I no longer watch the Monday line up.  It is just not enjoyable to me.  

Honored Contributor

Lets just say the line up on Monday night is so boring... the same ol vendors hawking  their same old worn out wears and repeating the same sales pitch over and over and over. I do not even tune in anymore just to see what is on.  QVC needs a major overhaul.  And when they do it   PLEASE FIX THIS TERRIBLE WEBSITE!!

Trusted Contributor

I hardly ever watch,but if there is nothing on the tv,I will turn it on,and quickly it goes off.As I stated before its like a circus.Isaac acts like no sense,and Shawn goes right along with him.

Respected Contributor

I am not a negative person either and really like shawn but when she said you could take the belt from the Dennis basso coat and Obie it.... She lost me!  Pretty nuts.

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

I hardly ever watch,but if there is nothing on the tv,I will turn it on,and quickly it goes off.As I stated before its like a circus.Isaac acts like no sense,and Shawn goes right along with him.

@bewise - I record shows during the week to watch on the weekend so I don't watch any shopping channels anymore.  The Q was just getting ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoy the Inspired Style and Logo shows, then I switch to something else. I used to love the Isaac and PMS shows, but just can't sit through them anymore. Maybe I could if I had a couple glasses of wine, but then I would probably spend too much. I just catch up in the morning to see what I missed.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack... same here! MOOS
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I don't know how anyone can sit & watch Q. I cannot tolerate the non stop blabbing & interrupting vendors. I channel surf to see what's on but I go back to watching HGTV, DIY or something else. I know their job is talking to sell but it's so annoying.