Super Contributor

Not a fan of new studio sets

Apart from Issac's set, I am not a fan of the new PM style studio set or the other sets for fashion. They seem so dark, cold, and bare. It seems sad to me - it kind of reminds me of a house someone is moving out of - some items not packed up, bare rooms, cold floors. They need to bring in some furniture or plants or something. The PM Style set is so dark; I have a hard time seeing clothing items when they are blue and black and olive and tan against the dark floor and dark background. Don't they test how things look on camera?

Super Contributor

Re: Not a fan of new studio sets

I would think their goal is for the viewer to focus on the hosts, vendors and products ... not the studio set to distract the viewer.

Super Contributor

darcy3, I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been so busy focusing on products or tuning out the hosts' silliness that I haven't really noticed the sets.
Valued Contributor

I like the set with the staircase used for Fashionably Early. It's bright and cheery. When the banister was decorated for Christmas, it looked quite dramatic.

Honored Contributor

I like the new sets.

Honored Contributor

So far, I haven't seen any dark sets. The PMS set seemed spacious, light. I like the vast space better than the previous, smaller set.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).