Not applicable

Re: Not Another SG TSV - QVC, Enough is Enough

Susan, some of your things are very nice, however, the way you continually talk over the hosts is very annoying and disrespectful to them.
New Contributor

The tops are TOO Long. Some of them cute but most prints I find are garish and old lady like. Don't want every top to be a tunic when you are not 5'9''!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2014 BlueCollarBabe said:
On 3/25/2014 chrystaltree said:

You girls are a hoot. <em>Is it possible that you still don't get it? QVC is a retailer, QVC exists to make money. SG is not only extremely popular, she's QVC's top selling clothing vendor. So, yeah, one would expect lots of SG TSV's throughout the year. Don't sit on your duff's watching her presentations all day, get off the couch and go on down to Marshall's, Sears and Walmart where you get all your "high end" fashions.</em>

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

WOW! Just WOW! Talk about getting nasty and personal. Why is it some women on these forums blow a gasket when a poster does not like or care for a certain vendor? Ever hear of Freedom of Speech? Why do you want to censor all threads except ONLY KEEP ONES THAT ARE of a POSITIVE COMMENT?

OP- I would think they would sell a lot of Sue Graver tops because they tend to attract the older woman. Not all of her things but most. Maybe, I dress more fashionable and stylish and I would prefer more Louis (for corporate career wear) and some cute tops by Liz Claiborne. Ignore the nasties please.

Contributor

Thank you for bringing attention to this! Enough is enough!
Trusted Contributor

Lately it seems to me that Isaac Mizrahi is on the air just as often as Susan Graver is, and he's had just as many TSVs. They must be selling!

Contributor

I have some SG pieces including liquid knit, which I noticed one person said was for old women. I don't know what she considers old but I'm 50 and I love it. It feels wonderful, washes and fits so well. Just a difference in opinion.

Regular Contributor

I like SG clothes, obviously not every piece. I also like Eileen Fisher, bryn walker, again not every piece.
Super Contributor

I think some of her items are very nice.

Not applicable

While I do like some of Susan's liquid knit items I cannot stand to listen to her endless chatter and talking over the hosts. And another thing is her saying lenth instead of Length. Would someone tell her there is a g in the word? And don't say it is because of where she lives as I don't hear anyone else say it that way. I usually put the tv on mute when she is on or don't watch her at all.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/25/2014 KentuckyWoman said:

Susan has been around for 20 plus years. If her clothing line didn't sell, QVC would not keep her around. If you don't like her fashions, there are plenty of other places to shop. The folks that complain about her are small in number compared to those who like her line and purchase from it. JMO.

u are so right....