Honored Contributor

I ordered a shirt from Nordstrom at 2:00 this afternoon, and .i just got a notice that it has shipped, free. Now that is what I call service.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1

Nordstrom is the best! Returns are free too and if you need an exchange they'll send it out before you even send the first one back?!!

Trusted Contributor

yep! ordering from nordstrom is the most convenient thing. they ship very quickly. always free shipping and returns. 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1@Andreatoo ~ I love Nordy's too!  They have the best customer service, and FAST/FREE shipping ALL the time.  Win, win for all!   Happy shopping!,🤗

Honored Contributor

Wow, I'll have to give them a try.

Valued Contributor

Nordstrom is very customer friendly.  I never had an issue with them.

Nordstrom Rack is terrific as well.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

Nothing new for Nordstrom.  Their CS is excellent and their shipping out is unbelievably fast  I enjoy shopping at Nordstrom.  I may not buy everything from Nordstrom but I check with them first.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
I love Nordstrom. Their customer service is hands down the best. And when they have sales, they have real, serious sales. I hope they stay with us for a very long time.
Super Contributor
They also will give a price adjustment when something goes on sale!! There half yearly women’s sale should be starting soon!!
Esteemed Contributor

I truly believe one of the reasons Nordstrom's maintains their high standards is it continues to be an independently owned department store.  There's no far away  corporate daddy dictating how the business operates.  That may be oversimplifying their terrific retail business model, but the independence seems like a benefit to this customer.  Far too often once the corporate umbrella opened, it can't be my imagination that several of my favorite retailers changed for the worse.