Honored Contributor

Nordstrom's 'The Thread" Interesting "Eye Candy"!

[ Edited ]

Although I don't wear oversized; good color combinations and creative ideas just add spice!

Do you know this site?

https://blogs.nordstrom.com/fashion/scene-snaps-paris-fashion-week-part-three/

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom's 'The Thread" Interesting "Eye Candy"!

@ECBG,   Never heard of the site but I did like the jacket, etc. with the jeans on the home page.  On a whole, European women at all levels are more fashionable than American women and so are men.  I wish more men in America would get over their hangups about fashion.  European men embrace fashion.     HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ECBG,   Never heard of the site but I did like the jacket, etc. with the jeans on the home page.  On a whole, European women at all levels are more fashionable than American women and so are men.  I wish more men in America would get over their hangups about fashion.  European men embrace fashion.     HeartCat Happy

@Katcat1  I “embraced” everything in my husband’s closet that was out of date (15 yrs. or more), didn’t fit, never wore, kinda ugly....All went in huge trash bags to donate next to mine. Of course, I asked if he wanted to go through the bags & he said he trusted my taste since before we went out, many times I send him back to change.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1,Totally agree.  With Paris being such a main influence, it would seem Europeans are more effected.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,  Go get em, girl.  You should buy his clothes then you know he will look really good.  It is true though that Europeans embrace fashion.  My ex-husband loved fashion and I would purchase some of his clothes then I knew he would look good.  lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like some of the styles.  Which reminds me........I saved a pair of pants acrylic flannel, pink background/ burgundy plaid.  High waist.  I guess from the eighties.  If they haven't 'disappeared' (long story), I'll give them a try tomorrow.  Looking back, I loved those plaid pants. Trouble is, I don't know if they will fit.  Although they were 'roomy' at the time.  p.s.  They were cuffed, and wide at the bottom; and, If I correctly recall, at one point, I slightly slimmed the pants toward the bottom and removed the cuffs.  I'm too lazy to climb the stairs to take a look.  I'll update tomorrow. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Picture men's pink and burgundy plaid golf pants.  Talk about attracting attention, lol.   Still, I loved those pants.  Wore them with a light pink long sleeved turtleneck or a burgundy lightweight sweater. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).