Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom: Fashion Trends That Will Be IN or Out In Coming Months

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF, You may not have seen my "find at my consignment shop last year and appeared to be unused.  Although I hate snake, I loved this fabric.  The bag was around $60.00, and turned out to be Jimmy Choo online for $450.00!

Image result for jimmy choo leopard print handbag brass snake closure

Respected Contributor

I can tell you that this list might be completely different in another venue. Recently I was reading one of these in/out lists in a top fashion magazine. One of the items listed as "out" had a spread on the next page stating that it was the next big thing. I thought that was very funny, don't they proofread their own articles? Wear what you like and what is comfortable for your lifestyle!

Honored Contributor

Four and 5 inch heels will not be out if women are wearing a gown.  Do you think the actresses are going to show up to the Oscars wearing gowns with clunky heels?  I don't think so.  You have to pick and choose your trends because yes, they are in and out quickly.  Today big floral prints; next year solids.  So buyer beware because all these trends are made so you will spend your money.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I recently bought two pairs of high-top sneakers ... blue/white stripe with blue patent trim and gole/white stripe with gold patent trim.  

Re the "clean classic sneakers."

Easy to jazz up the plain sneakers in your closet with some fabric paint from the craft shop.   

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Yes, you did tell me about that Jimmy Choo bag...I remember being jealous...now I'm jealous all over again!!  

That bag has to be the consignment find of the century.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom = yes, please!

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -- George Orwell, 1984

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

Yes, you did tell me about that Jimmy Choo bag...I remember being jealous...now I'm jealous all over again!!  

That bag has to be the consignment find of the century.

@MacDUFF,But, you don't like animal print!!!!!  Na Na Na boo boo!!!!

Image result for laughing animal cartoon figures

Respected Contributor

@ECBGThat was really a great consignment shop find! Wow! You never know what you may find. I shop at those type of stores all the time.

Respected Contributor

Never knew that "corsets" were in. I'll keep my high heels as long as I can still wear them. My last pair have 4 1/2" heels and I love them.

DillardsHighHeels.png

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@ECBGThat was really a great consignment shop find! Wow! You never know what you may find. I shop at those type of stores all the time.

@VenturaHighwayYes it was.  I've taken my things to them for twenty years.  I also got a black leather croc embossed clutch from a boutique in Calif. that sends her things.