Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Cute Sandals

I've rec'd my initial orders - very happy with these cute sandals. Got the Natural and now just ordered the Pink. Only wide left in Natural but looks like many sizes still available in both widths of the pink. $50, free shipping 

TOMS Diana Platform Wedge Sandal

53DD277F-0DAE-4FB3-A593-08243DE83A3B.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Cute Sandals

Those are adorable.  I thought the Nordstrom Sale was really good this year.  Seems better then the last couple of years.   

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

Those are adorable.  I thought the Nordstrom Sale was really good this year.  Seems better then the last couple of years.   

@LillyBee2  - I found some goodies! Placed a couple more orders this week. Apparently they add more items during the event, so I will keep checking

What did you buy?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have a Nordstrom's across the street from me and have yet to buy anything there--6+ years!  What do people like from this store???

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have a Nordstrom's across the street from me and have yet to buy anything there--6+ years!  What do people like from this store???

If it's that convenient, you need to check it out!

They are probably giving some nice beauty samples. I love the Beauty &  Shoe department. Also the Handbag and Wonens Clothing, including intimates. Great place to buy high quality bras.

Sometimes I pick up gifts from the Home and Children's apparel departments, but I typically buy 'everyday' children and men fashions elsewhere. 

Nordstrom has exemplary Customer Service. And they always offer free shipping and free returns which is really nice for shopping shoes and clothing. 

Honored Contributor

Very cute! 

I got 2 pairs of Clarks shoes at Macys, today--on a BOGO  sale, for the fall and winter. So that was $99 for 2 and free shipping---

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Those are very cute! Stylish and comfy!