Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 - Fashion & Accessories

[ Edited ]

One of my favorite annual shopping events Heart

7e593c41-6dde-426c-9cf7-116be57a93d8.jpeg

Catalog Preview will be posted on July 6th Woman Very Happy 

Other key dates:

• Full Sale: July 28, 2021 (Open to Everyone)
  • Early Access:  Icons = July 12, Ambassadors = July 14, Influencers = July 16
  • Catalog Preview:  July 6th.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 - Fashion & Accessories

Love this Nordy summer sale. This is the event I usually splurge on beauty items that I have never tried.
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-06-27-17-03-39.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-06-27-17-04-41.png

Esteemed Contributor

This is my go to store to shop.  Though, when it comes to some items that I find marked down on other sites, I call up Nordies and get them to price match it for me.  I prefer them even though I could purchase the lower priced item elsewhere.  That's the distinguished service I get from Nordstrom's.  Most helpful customer service....ever for a department store.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping for a sale price on an off-white BD throw and a BD white shorter cardi.

I haven't had luck w/ makeup offerings. They're usually insets or face palettes, etc. There are always shades in them I can't wear. I've learned to purchase makeup when I need it and use the colors I buy.

Valued Contributor

I love Nordstrom's sales also.

Your post re Beauty items made me want to share this - Belk/Belks has great sales on high end beauty items.  Sign up for their emails and they will send their sales promos.  I just bought some things for my besties for their birthdays.

Respected Contributor

I was so disappointed last year when I saw my wait list of items slowly disappear because of their tier system, and by the time I was allowed to order, everything was gone.

Yes, I USED to look forward to this but not anymore.  But thanks for posting.  It's always fun to just "window" shop!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I was so disappointed last year when I saw my wait list of items slowly disappear because of their tier system, and by the time I was allowed to order, everything was gone.

Yes, I USED to look forward to this but not anymore.  But thanks for posting.  It's always fun to just "window" shop!!

@jellyBEAN  - I never get everything on my list for the same reason, but I am happy with what I do score. I hope you have better luck/results this year - good luck!!!

Honored Contributor

Starting to build my wishlist  Heart if you need help posting photos of your wishlist items, let me know. Enjoy!!!

$69, I want the blue (Dusk)

CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan

ac7ac77c-279d-484b-8fba-18e16d2aaa17.jpeg