Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom 2018 Anniversary Sale - What's on your list?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl hi Chi-town you cutie.  I didn’t get a catalog in the mail for their sale.  I’m looking to purchase another Coach 1941 Rogue handbag in solid color.  Before I purchase, do you know from the handbags on sale whether the Coach Rogue is part of this sale?  I hate to buy it now and find out it was on their anniversary sale.  thank you so much.  Heart

@Blingqueen023  Hi Cutie! You can see the Anniversary catalog online at Nordstrom website.  The catalog only shows a portion of the items, many more will be online and in stores once the sale starts. They always have some good buys on handbags for this sale! I always check online and in store.

If the handbag you are looking at can be purchased now, it is not part of the Anniversary sale. Anniversary items are not available to purchase yet and are all new items for Fall. But if the pricing is reduced for your handbag, Nordstrom will give you a credit

These are nice handbags - WOW Heart You have good taste Heart

_102097851.jpg

_100048113.jpg

@Blingqueen023 - I don't think there will be any Coach items for the Anniversary Sale. I asked at the handbag counter in store last week and they didn't think anything was being offered from Coach, but I'm looking at new items online daily since Nordstrom will add sale items throughout the event. Will let you know if anything from Coach is added

@Chi-town girl  I believe that they won’t put anything from Coach on sale.   I’ve been checking eBay for the full size rogue.  Have to say almost every time 

i’m Out people comment on my flower bag.  I love it.  So gorgeous in person.  Nordies is a big pass for me.  Haven’t seen anything that really wow’s me.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl hi Chi-town you cutie.  I didn’t get a catalog in the mail for their sale.  I’m looking to purchase another Coach 1941 Rogue handbag in solid color.  Before I purchase, do you know from the handbags on sale whether the Coach Rogue is part of this sale?  I hate to buy it now and find out it was on their anniversary sale.  thank you so much.  Heart

@Blingqueen023  Hi Cutie! You can see the Anniversary catalog online at Nordstrom website.  The catalog only shows a portion of the items, many more will be online and in stores once the sale starts. They always have some good buys on handbags for this sale! I always check online and in store.

If the handbag you are looking at can be purchased now, it is not part of the Anniversary sale. Anniversary items are not available to purchase yet and are all new items for Fall. But if the pricing is reduced for your handbag, Nordstrom will give you a credit

_102097851.jpg

_100048113.jpg

@Blingqueen023 - I don't think there will be any Coach items for the Anniversary Sale. I asked at the handbag counter in store last week and they didn't think anything was being offered from Coach, but I'm looking at new items online daily since Nordstrom will add sale items throughout the event. Will let you know if anything from Coach is added

That Coach Flower bag is beautiful!  I didn't need to see that!  Now it is on my list! Smiley Very Happy  Out of my price range from what I have seen so far though. 

Respected Contributor

_102097851.jpg

_100048113.jpg

Our Grands gave me this bag for Mother's Day. Needless to say I was more than a bit surprised.  It is a lovely bag but it is a bit heavy. 

When I've used it, I've always received inquiries.
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

_102097851.jpg

_100048113.jpg

Our Grands gave me this bag for Mother's Day. Needless to say I was more than a bit surprised.  It is a lovely bag but it is a bit heavy. 

When I've used it, I've always received inquiries.

Nice gift Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@winamac1- well, I just ordered the Tory Burch.  I can always take it back if I think it won’t work. 

I looked at the Marc Jacobs you bought. Very nice!

@winamac1- the Tory Burch arrived a little bit ago. It’s gorgeous. Shocking no one, I’m keeping it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@winamac1- well, I just ordered the Tory Burch.  I can always take it back if I think it won’t work. 

I looked at the Marc Jacobs you bought. Very nice!

@winamac1- the Tory Burch arrived a little bit ago. It’s gorgeous. Shocking no one, I’m keeping it. 

So glad you love it!  My niece showed me it and wants it too!  I loved it as well!  I have a Kate Spade so similar to that one or I'd have bought that one! 

Enjoy!

@gidgetgh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

_102097851.jpg

_100048113.jpg

That Coach Flower bag is beautiful!  I didn't need to see that!  Now it is on my list! Smiley Very Happy  Out of my price range from what I have seen so far though. 

@Roni18  That flower bag is the most expensive bag ‘I ever purchased and was worth every dime spent, 700 dollars. Every time I go out ‘I get compliments on that bag.  I have it in Heather grey and the dark burgundy and pink flowers are awesome.  

Honored Contributor

Trench.jpg

I finally had time to iron this coat.  It had a lot of creases in it that weren't shaking out on their own.

With all the rain here in the DC area, I had an opportunity to try it out.  While it's a little heavy for this time of year, it is a really nice coat and I can tell I'm going to wear this for most of the winter, except the coldest days.  It will be perfect going from the house to the car and car to the office.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this was just added. Not sure if it's the best value in the marketplace $98 for a duo. I am still using and loving GrandeLASH 

RevitaLash
ADVANCED Duo
Price$98.00 Item #5703786
($196 Value)

_103708512.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

My star faux fur jacket is being delivered tomorrow!

Now, all of you will know what I look like when you see this gorgeous

woman wearing this statement making jacket.