Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom 2018 Anniversary Sale - What's on your list?

Does anyone know the other 2 colors in the barefoot dreams cardi?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

The colors listed are black, almond, amethyst, deep sea blue, and beach rock.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

The colors listed are black, almond, amethyst, deep sea blue, and beach rock.

Thanks so much.  I may get the amethyst or deep sea blue!  Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Barefoot Dreams for my Hermessweater.jpg

Regular Contributor

Chi-town girl, you must be easy to please. I mostly buy basics at Nordstroms Anniversary sale. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My catalog (finally) came today.  I have not had time to look at it.

EDIT

I just took a quick look...wow, and not in a good way.

There was a silk kimono with navy pants that caught my eye.  I'm 5'3" so would look ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

Chi-town girl, you must be easy to please. I mostly buy basics at Nordstroms Anniversary sale. 

Shepherd - I realize pants and tops might be defined as 'luxury' items for you? Woman LOL 

Nordstrom sells basics - pants, tops, coats, shoes, handbags etc. Most of us define these items as basics.

We're just having a friendly discussion about the Anniversary items. Guess that might be confusing to you? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't picked up my mail yet today, but quickly perused the catalog online. One thing that stood out to me was about 99% of the jeans pictured were cigarette crops.

Goodbye skinnies--it was fun while you were in style!😁 (But truthfully I like this new fresh cut.)

Respected Contributor

Chi-town Girl, hardly luxury items you've posted pics of. Don't play this game. You'll be taken down by the mods. U R the one confused.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Hi!  I didn't get my catalog today.  Thanks for posting pic's and starting this thread!

I looked at your pic's and went to check the J Crew Dover Blazer in navy, pink and it says sold out.  How could that be if you can't buy it yet?

My question is  is are they going to bring in new merchandise offerings from the different vendors or what you see online now is what you will get??? Or after the sale ends they will then bring in new things.

I also looked at the Chuck's platform and they were sold out too.  A bit confused, thought we couldn't start buying before July 12th.  Thanks!Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321 - I think some customers don't get the catalogs on the same day depending on distance from the print shop . You should get it soon or you can pick it up at your store (go to customer service). 

Also, you should have online access right now via Nordstrom website. Log into your account and click on catalogs. 

What I love about the Anniversary sale is everything is new. The sale does not begin until July 12 and that's just for early access/Nordstrom credit card customers both in store and online. It opens to everyone on July 20. Items do sellout between july 12 to the 20th,  so you should start shopping on July 12.

Between now and July 12, we can only see items in the catalog to start your list, nothing is available for sale.

Once the sale starts on July 12, Nordstrom will add more items in store and online thru Aug 5 so I usually check online daily. 

If you have a sales associate at Nordstrom, they can help you secure your items. 

@Chi-town girl Ok thanks I think I get it.  The pictures of your things you posted online today say "sold out" because they are not available yet correct?  One more question, are triple points offered during this time on top?  Also, do current items online not in catalogs get marked down?  In other words, wait and don't buy anything until the 12th? LOL.Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321 - correct, all anniversary items will show 'sold out' until the sale starts on July 12. And your credit card account will unlock the items during the presale days.

I think triple points are offered, but maybe someone can confirm. 

No, current items will not be included in the Anniversary sale. Those usually get marked down for the half yearly sales. No need to wait on anything currently available. 

Good questions!  When I 1st started shopping Nordstrom,  I couldn't believe they do a sort of 'reverse' sale for Anniversary event - marking down new seasonal items. It's awesome bc nothing is old/returned - all brand new stuff. We are so accustomed to sales being on older items or end of season, limited quantities.  

@Chi-town girl Last year, triple points weren't offered during the sale.  I had to use one of my triple point days.  Not sure if it will be the same this year.  The SAs at my store don't seem to have very much detailed information about the sale yet.