Valued Contributor

I purchased the Munro shootie-bootie in the taupe.  I thought they ran a little small, but Munro often does for me.  I also purchased (NOT) on sale Paul Green shootie-bootie in black with several of my nordy's notes and then some!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I picked up one Christmas gift that was priced right but I thought last year there were better deals IMO.   Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Did anyone get one of these?
Love shopping? Tell us about it! We're searching for customers with plenty of opinions to join our Nordstrom Advisory Panel

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Did anyone get one of these?
Love shopping? Tell us about it! We're searching for customers with plenty of opinions to join our Nordstrom Advisory Panel

@lolakimono

No.  Did you get that email? You'd be perfect on that panel!

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover

I did get the e-mail, which I find a bit surprising because I only bought the one pair of shoes.  I had BF take the survey for me while I got some work done (he asked about the questions he wasn't sure about) and then I got the confirmation to join the advisory panel.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

Wow.  Do you know what they want you to do?

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@lolakimono

Wow.  Do you know what they want you to do?

@Himi lover

Take surveys for a chance to be entered into a monthly drawing for $50 and $100 GC.  I just did another one today.

Trusted Contributor

I received an email from Macy's once about being on advisory board. I wasn't interested at the time but now I think it would be kind of interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover

I have now taken three surveys for them.  I'm surprised my opinion is so coveted, LOL, but I hope that they "randomly" pick me for the gift card drawings.  Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Himi lover

I have now taken three surveys for them.  I'm surprised my opinion is so coveted, LOL, but I hope that they "randomly" pick me for the gift card drawings.  Cat Wink

Yes, I hope you get something for your effort.