Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nobody seems to be buying Spanx leggings...

@winamac1 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

So few women actually look good in leggings. Maybe more are starting to look in the mirror when wearing them.

I look in the mirror in them and look great.

To each his/her own.

Why do so many of you have to justify why someone shouldn't buy those leggings or any leggings?  Do you think that just because some don't like them and some don't feel as if they look good in them that no one does?  LOL

I truly couldnt care less if people like these Spanx leggings or any leggings.  It means nothing to me as I buy what I like.

I don't like most Susan Graver items, but I don't go on every thread pertaining to Graver items justifying why I don't buy them or why others shouldn't buy her items. 

It's comical reading some of the comments, LOL!

Same here, @winamac1. I could care less if someone hates what I like. It doesn't bother me a bit. Why someone takes it personally, I've never understood. It's their opinion, and I respect someone doesn't like what I do like. On a scale of 1-10 of bothering me, it falls at 0. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

So few women actually look good in leggings. Maybe more are starting to look in the mirror when wearing them.

To each his/her own.

Why do so many of you have to justify why someone shouldn't buy those leggings or any leggings?  Do you think that just because some don't like them and some don't feel as if they look good in them that no one does?  LOL

I truly couldnt care less if people like these Spanx leggings or any leggings.  It means nothing to me as I buy what I like.

I don't like most Susan Graver items, but I don't go on every thread pertaining to Graver items justifying why I don't buy them or why others shouldn't buy her items. 

Exactly!  I love you Win - we like most of the same styles, sometimes I like something and you don't vice-versa!  Not an issue!  I do know I need an intervention for shopping after three snow days in home with my mini in hand and order city!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

To each his/her own.

@winamac1 - mic drop!!! Perfect response.

So let's see 'nobody' is buying...I think somebody needs a basic math refresher.  Over 60,000 sold this week and over 85,000 sold last fall when it was the 1st TSV, sold out at noon.

As for the snarky comments, can you imagine the outrage if we posted the same disparaging comments about how they look wearing Quaker or D&C or SG? Yep, they need to look at their own mirror.  

I also think some of the snark comes from their own insecurities & self image issues. 

That's my mic drop, boom! LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

To each his/her own.

@winamac1 - mic drop!!! Perfect response.

So let's see 'nobody' is buying...I think somebody needs a basic math refresher.  Over 60,000 sold this week and over 85,000 sold last fall when it was the 1st TSV, sold out at noon.

As for the snarky comments, can you imagine the outrage if we posted the same disparaging comments about how they look wearing Quaker or D&C or SG? Yep, they need to look at their own mirror.  

I also think some of the snark comes from their own insecurities & self image issues. 

That's my mic drop, boom! LOL 

ITA!

I think about 140 to 150 K is plenty to say they were popular, LOL!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

To each his/her own.

Exactly!  I love you Win - we like most of the same styles, sometimes I like something and you don't vice-versa!  Not an issue!  I do know I need an intervention for shopping after three snow days in home with my mini in hand and order city!

Hi Fifi!  And, YOU always look FABU!!

Cheers!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"