Esteemed Contributor

Nobody seems to be buying Spanx leggings...

Most sizes and colors are still available. Doesn't look like a big seller. I'm not surprised....seems expensive and there are already so many options in the market and at Q for leggings!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nobody seems to be buying Spanx leggings...

Are you referring to those 'sausage'  pants?  LOL     I see some gals with those tight tight leggings and wonder if they own a full length mirror.  If it looks okay from the front to them - - I say..........turn around and do an inspection of the back side.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased them last year when they were the TSV.   They went back very quickly.  Did not like the material or the seams.  These leggings are not seamless.  They're heavy and the sizing was off.  With leggings they have to fit exact to look good and there is no wiggle room.  They either look great or they look terrible, no inbetween.   For me, they looked awful.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Nobody seems to be buying Spanx leggings...de

I patrol the stores in a scooter.  Believe me, my vantage point to the backside of those things is eyepopping at times! 

A peep show perhaps? 

The breeze must be refreshing, as our winters always produce howling winds at times, which only adds to the new fashion styling of flip-flops and shorts in the dead of winter.

Esteemed Contributor

I am wondering how this makes one feel thin. They look like they are glued on. Today, when I was taking my walk I saw a woman that was wearing camo leggings that were not flattering. I think it made her look bigger than she was. IMO unless you are slender, these pants are not for you. Don't kid yourself and think it doesn't matter because people do notice when you are dressed inappropriately for your size. The models that are a xxs,s and medium look good. If you are larger, they are not flattering. You need to look in a mirror from all sides. I am a petite 4 and would never consider wearing them.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Most sizes and colors are still available. Doesn't look like a big seller. I'm not surprised....seems expensive and there are already so many options in the market and at Q for leggings!

@Goldengate8361  How do you know they aren't selling as opposed to QVC just ordered a lot more this time since they sold out by noon last time?  Amy Stran just said the black camo is almost sold out.  I don't think your conclusion is necessarily a valid one.   Didn't the espresso brown sell out, at least in a lot of sizes?  I thought I heard a show host say that.  Certainly if they sold out by noon last time, QVC would have ordered a lot more this time.

Honored Contributor

There are reviews on these leggings and they are not very good. I think if you are tall and thin the leggings may be for you if you don't mind the price. I don't have the legs for leggings, so no sale here.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

There are reviews on these leggings and they are not very good. I think if you are tall and thin the leggings may be for you if you don't mind the price. I don't have the legs for leggings, so no sale here.

Let's face it , if you are tall and thin most everything looks good on you, if you're not, you have to ask yourself are these really for me.? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I don't think the leggings look good at all on a lot of them.  For the models that are a bit heavier, it makes their legs look like sausage links!

Honored Contributor

The way I see it....I'm doing everyone a favor by not prancing around outside in leggins.  

All I have to do is look in the mirror.  They all look terrible on me.