Respected Contributor

Re: No wonder Shop HQ is not doing well

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Karie2022 wrote:

They used to have some cute clothes, very reasonable...but they must've gotten some new buyers, there stuff is down right hideous lately.

@Karie2022 

I wear their hideous clothing  all the time! It's awesome! Great prices and washs beautifully

Their prices on clothes are the best out of the all the home shopping channels and quality isn't as horrible as some people on here claim. I had some Logo tops that were 2-3X the price and after one year and not many washings, holes started to form on the tops of the sleeves. While many of my ShopHQ things are still holding up. I do agree many pieces they've been offering lately are unattractive, at least for me, because it's not my style. 

Frequent Contributor

How many of those watches they sell does one need?  I forget the brand but they devote MANY hours to them.  I never watch those shows because of no interest in them.  I am more apt to watch fashion and might buy something but the watch shows will never get money from me.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Karie2022 wrote:

They used to have some cute clothes, very reasonable...but they must've gotten some new buyers, there stuff is down right hideous lately.

@Karie2022 

I wear their hideous clothing  all the time! It's awesome! Great prices and washs beautifully

I used to like their clothes too, it just seems recently every time I tune in it's pretty tacky.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

Back in December, ShopHQ's parent company, Imedia Brands Inc. did a 10 for 1 reverse stock split so that they wouldn't get delisted from the Nasdaq stock exchange. It's in their 8K filing from Dec. 13, 2019.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered clothing from Shop HQ in a very long time.  I tune in Saturday mornings but for months now, there has been nothing that appeals to me.  It's all been pretty awful actually.  

On top of that, even if I did like something, the s/h is nuts.  $4.99 PER item.  They used to at least do a shopping cart on Saturday mornings but they cut that out.  I think they are trying to force people to do the monthly shipping program.